{3}

Hello peeps I hop this book last longer then my other books I'm just bad at ideas :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 days later

Everyone now know who Sam is to Colby and they know not to mess with him Tara and Kat are Sam new friends in the house Sam is slowly warming up to them.

Now Sam wakes up to the light from the outside shining in there room he whines and tries to cuddle into Colby when he feels Colbys back facing him Sam whines more "Colby" Sam says tiredly but nothing "Colbyyyy" Sam whines again but Colby is a deeper sleeper something Sam doesn't know Sam huff and gets up immediately shivering at the coldness he looks up and sees the balcony door open he goes over and closes it then closes the blinds last night Colby forgot to close them Sam goes around to Colby side of the bed and gets in he moves Colby arms and slips under them warming up but then Colby hisses making Sam get scared he still warming up to Colby "geez baby you are freezing why are you so cold" Colby ask hugging Sam "the door to the balcony was open I got up and close it" Sam mumbles "I'm sorry I forgot last night I had a meeting" Colby says feeling bad "it's okay" Sam says "c'mon let's take bath" making Sam eyes widen this was going to be the first time they've seen each other naked, other than Sam being in panties and Colby in boxer "or we don't have to" Colby says "n-no w-we can" Sam says "are you sure I don't wanna make you uncomfortable" "I'm sure " Sam says sighing softly Colby smiles pecks Sam nose and no they haven't kissed yet they both get out of bed Colby runs a bath making sure it's warm water as Sam grabs them towels and a bath boom he walks in the huge bathroom that's connected to there room, he sets the stuff down and breathes in and out "it's okay if you don't want to" Colby says "I'm sure" Sam says smiling Colby smiles slightly and undress himself and Sam slowly starts to undress himself as soon there both naked Sam blushes embarrassed making Colby chuckle Colby gets in Sam goes over and grabs the bath-boom he sets it inside the bath and goes between Colby legs he puts the bath boom down and giggles as he sees it starts fizzing Colby wraps his arms around Sam waist and Sam leans into his touch he slowly closes his eyes relaxing.
"Sam?" He hears Colby he opens them and looks up at Colby "yes" he says "since I know your already mine I wanna take you out on a date a real date" Colby says making Sam blush "so, Sam Golbach will you go on a date with me" Colby ask "of course" Sam says softly Colby smiles but soon fading as he hear his phone ringing he groans "sorry I have to take that" "oh.." Sam says sadly "I'm sorry I can't stay" he says "no no no go take it" Sam says smiling Colby hesitate but gets out of the bathroom grabs a towel wraps it around his waist and grabs his phone answering while Sam looks up at the clock seeing it's 7:15 he sighs knowing he has to go to school he gets out unplugging the plug letting the water drain he grabs the towel wraps it around his body going back to there room seeing Colby gone knowing he had to do business Sam sighs and gets dress

" Sam says sadly "I'm sorry I can't stay" he says "no no no go take it" Sam says smiling Colby hesitate but gets out of the bathroom grabs a towel wraps it around his waist and grabs his phone answering while Sam looks up at the clock seeing it's ...

Sam smiles at his outfit liking it "no." He hears he looks over and sees Colby he frown his eyebrows "not the shorts there to short they show your ass and to much skin" Colby says Sam sighs knowing Colby is being protective he sighs and goes to his closest grabbing a pair of rip black skinny jeans putting them on "I'm ready Colbs" Sam says "aww you gave me a nickname" Colby says making Sam blush and whine "c'mon let's get you to school" Sam nods and follows Colby out the room "Tara Kat c'mere" Colby says making Sam confused and the girls go over to Colby "what's up" Tara says "ooo like your outfit Sam" Kat says "thanks" Sam says smiling "do you guys mind if y'all go to school with Sam cause Kat your 18 and Tara is 17 so?" "Of course not we'll love to go" Kat says "good cause I already sighed you guys up" Colby says "classic you" Tara says.

They all get to school Tara and Kat stepping out the car every guy drooling over them but Sam hasn't came out of the car "what's wrong" Colby ask "um just nervous those k-ki-kids o-over there umm b-bully me" Sam says "why don't you go out there I'll stay here and see what they do" Colby say to Sam and he nods he steps out the group of kids are shock "ready Sam" Tara ask "yep just stay with me please" he tells the girls they nod "of course" and they walk with him they walk past the his bullies Colby keeping an eye out on them "where you going Golbach" Alex says "I don't wanna any trouble Alex" Sam says quietly "who are these chicks" another says "excuse me" Kat and Tara says "why so quiet speak up prick!" Alex says getting closer to Sam making him get scared Colby clenches his jaw seeing it "leave him alone!" Kat says "don't think so" Jackson says pushing Sam making him fall to the ground "Sam!" Everyone snaps there head and over and see Devyn well Tara and Kat not knowing who she is "are you okay" she ask him as Colby gets out of the car everyone snaps there head over screaming "I told you to leave him alone Alex and Jackson!" Devyn yells angrily at them" everyone gets far away from Colby watching him where he goes seeing he's going towards Sam and the group Devyn sees him and fears fills her "what do you think you're doing pushing my Sam" Colby says angrily "I'm sorry that won't happen again sir" the boys says scared shitless "answer the damm question kid" Colby says "we where pushing him" Alex says scared as Devyn and the girls help Sam up "lay another finger on him you'll never see the light you worthless pricks" Colby says the nod and leave right away "you okay baby" Colby says turning to Sam "baby!" Devyn yells but not to loud "Sam you never told me you where dating him" "and who are you" Colby ask "I'm Devyn, Devyn Lundy his bestfriend" Colby hums in response "I'll explain later Dev" Sam says and she nods "I gotta go but I'll pick you up later" Colby says "okay bye" Sam says Colby smiles and kisses his forehead leaving.

~~~