{26}

Play the song when it says play 😌
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours there where done with dinner and dessert by then it was 10:37pm "ready to go" Colby ask Sam nods and gets up also Colby they both leave and go back to his car Colby opening the door for Sam "thank you" Sam giggles going on sitting "of course princess" Colby smiles closing the door going around getting in,
Colby starts to the car with one hand on the steering wheel and his other hand on Sams thigh he smiles and drives off with some music playing.

They both soon got home they come out of the car walking inside Colby letting out a sigh as he sees no ones home "Colbs, where's everyone" Sam ask as he sees all the cars gone "baby I told everyone to leave so you and I could be alone together to do your first time" Colby says "really.!" Sam says "yeah" "thanks Colbs!" Sam smiles pecking his lips "anything for you baby so let's go upstairs" Sam nods and they both make there way upstairs walking into there bedroom "baby strip down to yours panties" Colby says Sam nods and does it Colby following on once there in panties and boxers Colby gets on the bed laying down Sam following him after getting on top of him sitting down on his lower stomach "I'm going to move you a little down" Sam nods and Colby puts his hands on Sams hips lifting him up a little putting him on top of his member "just rock your hips love" "how?" Sam question "just rock them around like this" Colby says rocking Sams hips around him "oh?~" "does that feel good?" Colby ask "y-yeah" Sam wonders "it's okay it's supposed to feel like that" Colby says Sam nods and rocks his hips a little faster causing Colbys dick to rise up quickly "that's pointy?" "That's just my downstairs getting excited" Colby says causing Sam to blush "mine is too?" Sam says pointing down at his "baby that's your princess parts" "my princess parts?" "yes baby" "oh, there only for you my princess parts" "of course baby" Colby smiles Sam smiles softly at him "Okay now trying grinding down like this" he says moving Sams hips forward and down "like that and when your ready go a little faster" "okay" Sam says grinding down on Colby,

"Now I'm going to stretch you out" "stretch me out?" "Yes I'm going to my fingers in your hole to get your hole ready for something big" "oh?..okay will it hurt" "a little but it'll get better" Colby says Sam nods slowly Colby gets Sam off of him layong him down pecking his lips a couple times then goes over to the drawer getting lube you he goes back between Sams legs spreading them open a little "I'm going to take your panties off okay" "okay" Colby smiles and takes them off slowly, once there off he lubes up his fingers Sam looks down seeing how Colby is about to push one finger in "just look into my eyes don't worry what's about to happen okay" Sam nods looking up at Colby into his eyes getting lost slowly but that going away once Colby pushes a finger in causing Sam to gasp and his in pain tears forming his eyes "h-hurts" Colby groans at how tight Sam is clenching around his finger "it's okay baby relax trust me" Colby says as he moves his finger around him Sam moves around trying to adjust to Colbys fingers.
Soon Colby starts to add another finger "ow-oh?" Sam says as Colby starts to scissors him slowly but fast "I'm going to add a third finger soon" "t-th-third!" "Yes baby" "your that b-big!" Sam says causing Colby to chuckle.

Once Sam was stench enough Colby pulls out his three fingers Colby pulls down his boxers throwing them to the side lubing himself up Sam eyes widen at the size of him yes he's seen him naked but he wasn't really focus on that Colby brings Sams legs around his waist "just focus on the kiss" Sam nods and Colby nods kissing Sam him kissing back Sam melts into the kiss as Colby slides his tongue in Colby grabs his dick lining it up with Sams hole then pushing into his hole causing then kiss to break "h-hurts a-a lot!" Sam exclaims as tears start spilling out of his eyes fast Colby wasn't even half way in, "no no no don't cry baby" Colby says wiping his tears but Sam shakes his head "go slow please" "of course princess" Colby says softly pushing in until he's half way in Sam grips onto Colby biscuits hissing "it's okay baby it'll get better" Sam nods and Colby continues to push until he's fully in "it hurts! it hurts!!" Sam screams hitting Colbys chest with his small fist "baby shhh baby calm down you want me to pull out" "no no just let me adjust" Colby nods.

As a few minutes went by Sam as now fully adjusted "okay ready" Sam nods and Colby smiles pulling out pushing back in slowly

-Play it

Colby groans at Sam tightness it goes on like for a few Colby going slowly in and out of Sam soon Colby starts to pick up his paste little causing Sam to Moab softly "oh~" he moans Colby chuckles going at a normal but fast paste "okay go a little faster" Sam pants Colby nods picking up his paste more going quicker "fuck~s-sooo g-good~" Sam moans unlocking his legs from Colby waist bringing them up to Colbys shoulder locking them again "damm baby" Colby groans going more faster as he smacks Sams ass causing Sam body to jerk forward "mm~" Colby throws his head back gripping onto Sams hips pounding into him "fuck~" "ooohh Colby!" Sam moans high pitch "that's so fucken hot" Colby groans slamming into him hitting his prostate "do that again! Please!" Sam begs Colby smirks and he slams into Sam hitting his prostate dead on "Colby!!" Sam moans Colby starts thrusting in and out Sam looks up at Colby and see he's concentrating on how his dick comes out of Sams hole going back in causing Sam to blush.

Soon they both are coming to there climax "Colbs I feel like peeing?" Sam pants "no baby that's your orgasm your close to cumming baby" "cumming?" "Yes baby so release when you fell like you really need too" Sam nods as Colby continues to thrust in and out.
Colby slams back in balls deep shooting his loads into Sam causing Sam to moan loudly high pitch as he cums on his chest going limp Colby pulls out and Sam is just laying there like a start fish legs wide open his arms flat out looking up at the ceiling Colby chuckles and goes get a rag wetting it with warm water coming back cleaning Sam tummy "I'm going to clean your tummy" Colby says Sam nods and Colby cleans him he grabs his legs lifting them up a little cleaning his cum that spill out of Sams hole he puts the rag away and picks up Sams panties going over to them "no, I wanna sleep naked and it's hot" Sam whines Colby chuckles puts them back down he gets in bed pulling Sam closer to him as Sam puts a leg over Colby snuggling as close as possible falling fast asleep Colby smiles tucking a strand of hair behind his hair kissing his forehead and pulling the blankets over there bodies falling asleep as well.

~~~