"How are you?" He smirked which in a way looked like a cute smile. To make Zafeer smile is surely a huge task.

"I am fine," She smiled as he twirled her around.

"Good morning, Ya Zafeer," Sabreen and Zayn embraced him with smiles on their faces.

Sabreen Haroon Baghdad is Junaid's immediate younger sister. She is eighteen years but she acts way older than her age, they have that unique brother-and-sister relationship with Zafeer which always baffles everyone as to how he let her in because he hardly talks to anyone.

Zayn Haroon Baghdad, also called Cutie, is the youngest prince. He is a naive twelve-year-old introvert who is obsessed with video games and horses. And yes, he loves Eid because of the hawa tradition that is done in the Hausa land.

"We missed you all," They chorused.

"I missed you too," He retorted in an uninterested tone but they knew better.

"Mother, good morning," He greeted in Arabic, trying to turn his deep voice into a whisper.

His voice is so deep that he sometimes uses it to scare innocent children back in Saudi Arabia. The guy hates it when children cry but there is just something about his voice that scares them the more.

"How are you?" She smiled and pecked her son's forehead, barely able to hold back her tears.

"I am fine," He answered.

Queen Umaiza Ibn Harith Baghdad is the sweetest and most caring mother when it comes to her children but she can also be audacious and commanding when she decides to act like the queen she is. She married King Harith Baghdad twenty-eight years ago and even though the marriage was arranged, they still found love in each other.

"Zafeer, my son," His aunt, Hamida smiled and hugged him.

Hamida Haroon Baghdad is the first wife of Prince Haroon Baghdad, the king's biological brother. She is also the sister of Gov. Ishaq Makama, Kano state governor. All her life, the only thing she has ever craved for was power and now that she has successfully gotten married to a royal, she misuses her power in the most unethical way ever.

"Good morning," He resisted the urge to roll his eyes, knowing she was one of the people who wanted him dead, that is for sure.

"Welcome back, son," Haroon hugged his nephew.

"Good morning, uncle," Zafeer greeted with a deep scowl.

"Glad to have you back here," Haroon patted him on the shoulder.

"Zafeer, welcome to Kano," King Harith Baghdad spoke with extensive pride, his head was covered in the royal turban and he was clad in a blue royal thobe which had sophisticated silver intricate designs on it.

"Thank you, Your Highness," Zafeer could not help but snort.

Everyone noticed the tense atmosphere in the room. Zafeer and Harith never got along with each other because ever since the day he left Nigeria when he was ten years old, Harith never visited him, not even once. Not even a call from him to make sure his son was alright. Zafeer craved his father's love but he didn't get it when he needed him the most and now that he is back, he must give him a piece of his mind.