Holiday Special - Gideon

Começar do início

Pier Belmiunde.

'They can't even make him wait for an hour or two. What a person.' He was baffled with the importance everyone was giving this Pier Belmiunde.

Gideon roamed his eyes around the lobby once more, trying to find the young master.

'Silver hair, blue eyes...' He trailed off and instantly froze in his spot when he saw the exact description the manager gave him earlier.

The said young master was silently walking out of the hotel lobby while the manager was busy arguing with the lady on the front desk.

'Keep an eye on him, Gideon. He loves escaping from us and wandering around aimlessly. He gets in trouble so much because of it. That's the most important thing you need to do.'

He remembered what the manager said and his instincts kicked in.

"Young master! Please don't leave!" He screamed at the top of his lungs and Pier who was close to escaping flinched.

"What the..." He turned his head and his striking blue eyes widened when he saw that someone wearing a black suit and awkward looking sunglasses was running in his direction.

'Is he a bear?!' Pier spoke in terror when he saw the man running towards him at a fast pace with his large build.

"Fuck." He cursed once more before fully exiting the hotel's lobby and on to the entrance where the expensive exterior can be seen.

Pier looked from left to right. The outside area was too large for him to get out of the place and he had to think quickly.

"YOUNG MASTER!"

He gritted his teeth and immediately ran.

Gideon on the other hand huffed as he just reached the entrance of the place where many people are entering.

He looked from left to right as he tried to search for the young master.

'Where did he run off to?' Gideon asked and his gaze landed on the guard that was stationed outside just right by the entrance.

"Good day! Have you seen someone who had silver hair and blue eyes pass by through here?" He asked and the guard gave him an annoyed stare.

"There are literally hundreds of people passing by every minute here, kid. I can't remember if someone with silver hair and blue eyes passed by!" The guard spoke in agitation and Gideon glared his eyes at him before he started to walk past by the guard.

'Asshole.' Gideon cursed before he tried to look for the young master again.

At this rate, he would lose his job on the first day!

"Excuse me, were you looking for someone named Pier?" Gideon turned his head to the source of the voice and saw a child.

"Yes! Do you know him?" He asked with hope in his eyes and the child nodded eagerly.

"He went that way! You just need to turn around the gates and you would see him struggling to get out!" The child continued to speak earnestly.

Gideon was too occupied with searching for Pier that he did not even notice that the child had a sinister look on his face and was holding a bunch of cash in his hands.

"Thank you, kid!" He beamed before making his way towards the gates of the hotel's area where the young master would be.

He was starting to feel relief when he knew he would get to catch up with the young master again. However, a thought crossed his head once he was a few steps away from turning at the large gates.