BONUS

[Edited with a sexy brain]

Important question: Which of my readers are armies? or K-pop enthusiasts? Suggest me a song!

Also, stream RUN BTS (PROOF) because I like it so much!!!!!!

Run bulletproof run yeah you gotta run~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana sat on the swinging bed in the garden. The house she had seen in her dream turned out to be the same one their parents gave them as a wedding gift. She was writing something when two arms snaked around her waist lifting her effortlessly. She made no movements, knowing very well who it was.

"Alexander Carlisle Grey, leave me!" she playfully glared at her husband of a year.

"My love, what's the use of all these body-building stuff if you need a bed to hold you?" Alex winked at her flirtatiously. Diana pressed a quick peck on the tip of his nose and looked at him with heart eyes. "What were you writing?"

"Nothing worth Mr. Governor's attention." Diana smiled.

"Well, nothing is more worth my attention than my little wife!" Alexander decreased the distance between their lips, devouring each other like crazy.

"Eww!!! It's gross!" Alaina's voice snapped them out of their moment. The couple looked at their daughter who was making a disgusted expression at Ethan who was plucking weeds with bare hands. "At least wear gloves!"

"Ally, there's no more fun than doing this with bare hands. Wanna join?"

"No thanks." She walked out of the garden, leaving her twin to do the dirty work. Alex turned to his wife to see her smiling at Ethan.

"How about we multiply them?" he whispered into her ears, goosebumps running through her body at the thought.

"Not a bad idea." Diana winked at her husband who looked at her like tiger ready to pound on his prey. Carrying her back inside to their shared bedroom, he laid her down, swiftly hovering over her. Her excited heart was racing at 160 beats per minute as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss.

 Her excited heart was racing at 160 beats per minute as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss

Alex's hands were roaming around her clothed body, paying attention to every part of her. Her hands tugged his hair when his hands proceeded to slide under the shirt she was wearing. He drew circles on her waist while eating out each other's faces.

"Alex!" she moaned as soon as she felt him suck her now-grown breasts. Her eyes closed in pleasure as she threw her head back when Alex continued peppering her with love bites and kisses down her neck and collarbone.

Diana's nails dug in the scalp of his hair, trying her best not to hurt him. In one swift motion, her shirt was torn off and discarded to the floor. She gasped at the feeling when he feasted of her healthy breasts. "One of the best things about pregnancy!" he muttered before aiming for her red lips again, not planning to leave them before they get swollen.