CHAPTER 10

[Edited]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana's POV

I woke up as sunlight disturbed my sleep. As soon as I woke up, I felt immense pain in my lower abdomen. I held my abdomen with one hand and tried to stand up using the other, but failed and fell back on the bed.

After many attempts, I succeeded in sitting up. I realized the past night's events and my eyes widened. I saw myself wearing his shirt. I looked into the duvet, only to find myself half-naked. Tears filled my eyes realizing that I am not a virgin anymore.

The thought of losing it to the person I hate the most made me more broken. I covered the duvet over my chest and sobbed. He took my soul along with my virginity. I feel so helpless. I thought that after graduation, my life will change. It did change but in a negative way.

I felt lost.

I stepped down ignoring my sore body. I walked downstairs looking nowhere. I was walking to nowhere when a beautiful melody reaches my ears.

It's a piano. Something inside me dragged me towards the voice. It felt similar, so similar. I walked through the second floor hallway, looking for the source of the sound.

It has to be him! - I thought as I went nearer to the source.

No way!

He's here!!!

I found him finally!

After almost 7 years!

My Bunny!

I finally found the door from which the sound originated. Taking a deep breath, I slowly opened the door and looked in. My eyes widen at the person who sat there.

 My eyes widen at the person who sat there

"Diana? You need something?" he asked me.

"Bunny?" I asked with tears in my eyes. His eyes widened at the nickname I used to give him.

"B-Bo-Boo," he whispered. I nodded with a small smile. I ran to him and he followed. Hugging each other like there's no tomorrow, he lifts me up and swirls me around like he used to do before he went away without saying anything.

"I missed you, Bunny," I said.

"I missed you too, Boo," he replied.

"What's going on? And why the hell are you holding her like that, Zane?" we heard a deep, scary voice at the door. Zane kept me down as we looked at the owner of the voice.

Alex.

My heart stopped.

He would definitely beat the shit out of me this time. My palms started sweating as I looked down.