CHAPTER 2

(Alex)

Happy Reading❤

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mature scenes and sexual references start. Skip to '🔞🔞' is you feel uncomfortable.]

Alex's POV

"Ugh! F-Fuck!" she moaned under me, rolling her eyes back and arching her back in pleasure.

"F-fuck!" I groaned at the amount of satisfaction I received.

I pulled out my length from her and came on her stomach. Of course, I don't want to make a her pregnant! She moaned in satisfaction while I groaned at the release.

"One more?" she suggested, seductively tracing her fingers over my bare chest.

"Since you are being a good kitten for daddy, I'll let you pleasure me yourself," I replied with a smirk. She sat on the bed while I laid down. She rubbed my length as I groaned. Slowly, she started sucking it. Her speed increased as seconds ticked by. We have been doing it since midnight.

She is not my girlfriend.

Not even wife.

Not even the one I love or so.

She is just a one-night stand.

Just a toy. That's what women in my work field are. All of them are selfish and sluts who fuck for money.

I grabbed her hair as she sucked my length. I felt her standing up and trying to hover over me. I immediately changed our places and held her by her throat.

"Never forget your place, slut!" I threatened and entered her without any warning.

She groaned and screamed in pain as I thrusted roughly. Her screams had no effect on me and that's why they call me, the Devil! I thrusted her life out until she was about to pass away. My very tight grip on her neck loosened. I pulled out and fell on the bed, beside her. It was 2 in the night. I felt her hugging me which I ignored and slept there, naked.

🔞🔞

I am Alex, Alex Walker. Someone you would definitely don't want to mess with. I am cruel and heartless, just like Lucifer, the king of Hell. Well, people call me 'playboy' and 'womanizer' but I don't give a fuck about it.

Morning

The sunlight flashed on my face, making me groan. I opened my eyes and looked at the women I slept with. Her arm was on my waist and her head on my chest. I threw her away from me and stood up to cloth myself. I heard her whimper and sit on the bed. I wore my boxers and my denim jeans.

"Baby, you're awake?" she asked, covering herself with the duvet.

"I don't know you and you don't know me," I said coldly as I wore my black shirt with the top two buttons open. Without waiting for her to say anything, I grabbed my stuff - car keys, wallet and phone - and headed out of the house.

I never let any of these fucking whores into my house, let alone my room. We either do it at their house or get a hotel room.

I made my way to my black beauty, my baby, my Bugatti.