CHAPTER 19

[Edited]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana stood in front of the mirror like a lifeless human while staring blankly at her bruises which has turned lighter.

And there was Alex, standing at the door, looking at his gorgeous wife with lustful gazes. He licked his lips, passing lewd glances at her, who's unaware of his presence. It has been three weeks since he last touched her. He removes his shirt and throws it away. Careful not to make any noise, he goes and stands behind her. Her eyes widen as they meet his.

"A-Alex - " she trailed off. He held her hips from behind, closing the distance between them. She tried wriggling out, but his grip tightened.

🔞MATURE CONTENT STARTS🔞

"Relax! Let me remove every memory of that night from your mind!" he whispered in his raspy voice, making Diana stay calm in his arms. She hated this effect he had on his body.

His lips land on her bare shoulder, slowly eating and tasting her. There was she, going breathless instance by instance. No matter how much she denies, she liked the way he touched her. She liked the way he showed his love by kissing her rather than directly fucking her on the bed.

His touches were more gentle as she slipped away into the moment. Holding the back of her neck, he dived in for more. Moving from her shoulder to her neckline and then to her earlobes, biting it in the process. A soft moan escapes her lips that were already parted due to the amount of pleasure he was giving her.

"A-Alex," she moaned his name like a whisper.

"Yes, baby?" he said between the butterfly kisses he was placing on her.

"Ugh ~" she moaned again, closing her eyes to visualize the cloud  nine she is on, right now.

"Your moans are music for me," he whispered with his deep, husky voice in her ears and continued his work of creating hickeys and love bites on her delicate, milky skin. She could feel him getting turned on but none of them bothered as they both were wanting this moment to not stop at all.

"I love you so much," he said while breathing heavily and kissing her neck. She moved her face the other way, giving him more area of access. Her hold on the counter tightened as her knees felt weak.

"I-I l-love you t-too," she replied, speaking her mind. He turned her around as she opened her eyes. Both of them looked at each other with love and lust. He slammed his lips onto her, kissing her like a hungry wolf while she returned it. The kiss was gentle and passionate.

His first gentle kiss to her.

He carried her towards the walk-in shower and shoved her gently against the wall, breaking the kiss. "I am so hungry right now," he said and kissed her again. Her arms clutched on his blown biceps while his were on her waist, pulling her too close to him. His one hand left her waist and turned the shower on.

Both of them were kissing each other hungrily, not bothering to get wet. The steamy kiss was slowly raising the temperature inside the shower room. His hands started roaming around her body while one of her hands went to his stomach, touching his abs and feeling his skin under her trembling hands.

"I want you," he said, breaking the kiss and looking at her. There she stood, looking down and being a blushing mess. Seeing her all flustered, he turned the shower off and dragged her out while kissing her lustfully. Once they reach the bathroom door, he pins her to the open door while kissing each other.

He made slow steps backwards, towards the bed. He pulled her along with him as they landed onto the bed, with her on top of him. The kiss broke. She was about to stand up and remove her top when reality hit her. She stopped in mid air, thinking about what she was going to do.