CHAPTER 5

(Maggie)

[Edited]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Alex grabbed her hand and walked out of the house. She was struggling to free herself from his grip, but who was she kidding? As soon as I open the door, there stood her parents.

"D-Diana," Laura calls her in a sad tone.

Diana's POV

I felt this man's grip loosen on me. I ran to my aunt, pulling her into a hug, a tight hug. She is my safe place.

"M-Mom, y-you didn't d-do this, r-right? I k-know you d-didn't. Y-you l-love me s-so m-much. R-Right, dad?" I asked, pulling out of the hug and looking at them. They both looked at me with an apologetic look. I stumbled backwards at their silence gave me the answer. "W-Why did y-you do t-that to m-me?" I asked, letting out a shaky breath.

"I-I am s-sorry, p-princess," uncle said with tears dripping down.

Never in a million years could I think that they would do this to me. I felt disappointed and betrayed at the moment. Suddenly, I felt an arm grabbing mine so tightly that it will probably leave a bruise there.

"Stop with this emotional family drama. Come with me," he said and dragged you out of the house. I was just staring at them with eyes full of tears of disappointment, betrayal and anger, not even trying to free myself.

I cam back to reality when he threw me into the car and slammed the door shut. I flinched due to sudden sound. Heart racing at the speed of light and mind full of fear was the perfect description of me at the moment. I was fearing the fact that an unknown man was dragging me away with him to god-knows-where.

"Let me go," I said and tried to open the door but to my bad luck, it was closed before I could take any action. The man came inside from the other side and sat beside me. I shifted to lean to the door to stay away from his as far as possible. "Please mister. Let me go!" I practically begged him.

"Call me Alex and you are mine now. Don't ever think of getting away from me," he said, ignoring my plea to let go. My tears increased in amount as his words scared me. "Let's get us to our special place," he said and smirked.

Shivers ran down my spine as I heard 'special place'. What is he going to do to me? I felt scared and I don't even have Erica or Ivy to save me now. "Mr. Alex, please let me go. My sister needs me," I requested him with my tears falling at the thought of Belle without me. I was scared what if they even stake her like they did to me.

"Alex sounds sweet when you speak it, baby," he answered, unaffected by my pleadings.

I try to convey my words through my eyes but he turned his head away and looked in front. I shot my head in the direction of the window to predict where he is taking me but I didn't know the place at all.

After short 10 minutes, the car halted in front of an under-construction building. My heart started beating fast, thinking of all the possibilities of what could happen.

"Let the fun begin," he said with a smirk. I shook my head in denial.

"No," I whispered. He ignored it and pulled me out of the car. He laughed at my pleadings and started dragging me into the building.

 He laughed at my pleadings and started dragging me into the building

"No, please," I said, trying to remove his hand from mine.

"I love people who are helpless in front of me. I like your state," he said with a smirk. Tears never left my eyes all the time. He dragged me up to the last constructed floor. There was a man, kneeling on the ground, held by two other men.

"Tie him and hold him," I heard Alex command the men. They quickly followed his orders.

"Leave me!" the man, who was held, yelled.

"SHUT UP!" Alex yelled, making me flinch. He felt it and turned to me.

"Oh! My babygirl is scared?" he asked with a fake concerned face.

"I hate you! Leave me," I yelled at him. His face turned cold and serious. I gulped in fear.

"You wanted to leave, right?" he asked. I quickly nodded my head in approval. "Okay then," he loosened his his grip on me. A small smile made it's way up to my face. It faded at his next statement.

"Push the man off the building or kill him with my gun. You can leave then," he said. I shivered due to fear. Never in my life did I ever slap anyone. How the hell could I k-kill someone?!

"N-No," I whispered.

"Come on or you are stuck with me forever," he said, completely leaving my hand. I was hesitant. How could I ever kill someone to protect myself? He gently pushed me towards the man. The man was made to stand at the edge of the floor which had no railings or stuff. I hesitantly bought my shaking hands up, in air, to his chest. The angel and devil inside me were fighting.

Devil - Diana, kill him and save yourself.

Angel - No D, you can't kill someone. It's a crime.

Devil - You need to be selfish for yourself, D.

Angel - No D. Let the man live. He did nothing to you.

And at last, my heart listened to the Angel.

Alex's POV

How could this girl even kill an ant with that innocent face of hers? I just like playing with her innocent self. "No, I c-can't," she said.

"Okay then," I said and turned her to me with my one hand. I hid her head in my chest and pressed my gun against the man's temples.

"GOOGBYE FOREVER!" I told the man. Without a second thought, I pressed the trigger and there fell the traitor off the building. I felt this girl's grip on my t-shirt tighten. She's scared. I pulled out and looked at her with a smirk.

"You are trapped forever with me now," I told her.

She looked at me and yelled, "LET ME GO!"

"Don't fucking yell at me," I warned her.

"Why? Just leave me. Let me go. I want to go back to my family."

"You are just a thing sold to me, remember that! And your family? The one that practically sold you to me? For god's sake," I yelled back.

"Shut up! Just shut up! You know nothing about my family so don't you dare speak anything against them!" she yelled again.

"Don't you fucking yell at me!!" I warned her for the last time.

Diana's POV

His scary tone didn't frighten me at the moment. All I wanted at the moment is to get out of this place. "Why? You gonna hit me. Kill me like you killed that man? Come on then," I yelled again. My emotions were all over the place. I didn't care anymore until...

*SLAP*

I felt a sting on my left cheek. I stumbled due to the sudden force. I blinked my eyes to realize what happened and then, reality hits me.

He slapped me!

I raised me head with red, teary eyes and looked at him with anger. "HOW DARE YOU?" I yelled and raised my hand to slap him. Before I could do anything, his hand held my in mid air and twisted it behind my back.

"Don't ever try that!" he warned in a cold, scary tone and twisted my hand more.

"Ah! A-Alex, leave. I-It h-hurts," I whined in pain.

"It should, baby," he whispered in my ears and held my other hand behind my back. I felt him tie my hands.

"LEAVE ME! SOMEBODY HELP! ALEX, LEAVE ME!" I yelled, knowing that no one would help me in real though. He turned me around and took out a handkerchief. He shoved it into my mouth. I could only muffle my cries of help out. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Finally some peace," he sighed dramatically. I tried to speak but this piece of cloth prevented me from doing so. I heard Alex laughing at my situation. "Pathetic!" he rolled his eyes. "Let's get you home," he said and held me from my elbow. I shook my head but he shrugged it off and dragged me downstairs. "Come on," he said and threw me into the car again.