CHAPTER 13

[Edited]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana's POV

He pulled out and looked at me with shock. Even I myself am confused as to why the fuck I kissed the person I hate the most. Why did I give in to the person who loves my pain? The one who destroyed my life, why? Tears filled my eyes. I started to hate myself but it was my body which gave in to his soft touches.

"Why?" he asked. I looked up to him, not caring if he saw my tears or anything.

"Why did you kiss me back? Till I know, you hate me, right? Then, why?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. His tone was softer and more gentle than usual.

"M-Move away," I pushed and went away as I had no answers to his questions. I am myself asking those questions to my own self. I stopped before getting to my room. "T-The food is r-ready. You can have it," I said and rushed to my room.

"This isn't done yet," I heard him yell when I was on my way upstairs but I didn't give a shit to it. All I wanted to do is get out of any place which has him there.

Alex's POV

I seriously want to know what's going in her head. Is she trying to give in so that I'll let her go? Na, that's not gonna happen, baby.

I sat by the table to have my breakfast. A plate of strawberry pancakes laid there.

I started eating it and I swear to god, I have never ate such tasty strawberry pancakes in my whole life

I started eating it and I swear to god, I have never ate such tasty strawberry pancakes in my whole life. It reminded me of mom, who was head over heels for strawberries. I blink away my tears while eating the whole plate by myself.

Diana's POV

I heard the front door open and close, indicating that Alex has left. I slowly went downstairs to clean the house or else I can't imagine what he would do to me. I first went to clean the table and dishes. I saw the plate of pancakes completely empty and smiled.

He liked them? - I thought but shrugged it off. I cleaned the dishes and then went to the other rooms.

Time Skip

I finally plopped my tired body onto the couch in the living room. I was completely worn out by cleaning this huge ass mansion.

I was staring blankly when the past replayed in my mind. How much I have gone far from having my small little family to getting kidnapped and married forcefully? From being someone's toy to his slave? I wanted to cry but there were no tears left. I sighed and closed my eyes.

That was when the doorbell rang. I groaned and made my way towards the door. I opened it to see a girl of about the same age as me.

"Yes?" I asked. She just pushed me away and entered the house.