CHAPTER 30

Guess who had a super duper crazy and so fucking easy Physics paper?!

Yass! It's me, guys! As I promised to one of my readers, here is the update! Enjoy!

[Edited]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two were so busy in fighting like a couple, being all smiley and joyful, not paying a heed to Zane who was standing at the door with his jaw dropped to the ground and eyes open wide. He was busy analyzing the scene as Diana turned to the door and screamed her lungs out. She jumped on Alex for support and Zane got startled.

"Ah- You both continue. I'll ask someone to send your breakfast here," he said and turned to leave the two blushing idiots.

"Zane!" He turned around questioningly. "Can you please drop me at Stevens later?" He nodded. "And also, you saw nothing here." He smirked and nodded before leaving them alone.

"Are you planning to stick to me forever, wifey?" Alex whispered in her ear, making her startled and jump away from him.

Diana cleared her throat before looking down to see herself in a shirt with the same strong cologne invading her sanity. "Why am I in this?" she asked him with a frown. A mischievous idea came across Alex as he smirked lowkey before clearing his throat.

"We... you know what couples do when they are alone... in their bedroom?" He mentally laughed at her reaction. Diana's eyes went wide with each word he spoke.

"You!" She pointed her index finger at him. "You took advantage of me?!" Alex shook his head.

"I had you full permission," Alex said as he walked to her slowly, making her back away. He finally cornered her, trapping her between his half naked self and the cold wall. Meanwhile, Diana was trying her best to think about last night's events, cursing herself in between about drinking too much.

She was looking down, making Alex not notice the tears that welled up in her eyes. Fate was repeating itself. It had again brought her to him, and this time, destiny has something else written for the two.

 San Francisco, USA

"Perfect, pack up!" the photographer announced as Belle turned to everyone with a smile.

"Everyone, Mr. Willows is treating us dinner as the shoot has finally been completed!" Mr. Willows assistant, Maria, informed everyone.

"Belle, would you like to join them later?" Aria, Belle's manager, asked her as she walked to the changing room.

"Aria, can you please join in my stead? I need to go home and pack up. Also, book my ticket for Edinburgh tomorrow. I'm leaving tomorrow," Belle asked.

"Of course, Belle. You got me. Get changed. I have asked driver to drop you back home," Aria informed, earning a nod from the later.

 I have asked driver to drop you back home," Aria informed, earning a nod from the later