CHAPTER 15

[Edited]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip at Grocery Store

I went to the nearby convenience store which is not too close to the house. The guards followed me everywhere. I was tensed as I couldn't find a chance to get away. That's when my eyes fell on the washroom.

Great! God's helping!

"Stay here! I'm going to the washroom," I said to the nearest guard and went to the washroom after giving the trolley bag to him. I rushed into the washroom and looked around for an exit.

 I rushed into the washroom and looked around for an exit

I looked around to find a huge window which led outside. I smiled at the escape I found. I was on my way there when someone held my hand from behind. My heart started beating faster, thinking of all possibilities of who it could be. I turned around to find... Belle.

"D!" she exclaimed in joy and hugged me tight. I returned the hug and cried. She pulled out and wiped my tears. "How did you reach here?" she asked. I explained her the whole thing, making her red with anger. "That beast! How dare he?" I held her shoulder to calm her down.

"Let's get us out of here, okay?" I convinced her. She sighed and nodded. We both made our way to the window and walked out. We ran for our lives. And this time, he can't threaten me with Belle.

Alex's POV

I was working on my laptop when I received a call from my guards.

"What happened?" I said, putting the phone on speaker.

"S-Sir, M-Ma'am - " I cut him as soon as he mentioned Diana.

"Diana? What happened to her?" I asked, averting my whole attention to the phone.

"S-She r-ran away," he said, making my blood boil in anger.

"FIND HER!" I yelled at the guards and shut my laptop down. I went out with my gun to find this woman who ran away, fooling me twice. Though finding her in no big thing, but I want her to be obedient.

Diana's POV

I and Belle ran through the streets like crazy. We didn't go back to uncle's house because he could find us there. Instead, we ran in the other direction. We were running and running without having a track of where we were going.

It was getting dark and eerie-ness was killing me. We were on a quite road, with not many people there. We were walking by now to catch our breaths as there was no one suspicious around. I was looking back to see if anyone followed us when Belle held my hand tightly.

"What?" I asked, still looking back. She elbowed me again and again. "WHAT?" I whisper-yelled at her.

She turned me to look in front of us. I felt frozen at the sight. There he stood, leaning on his car. His one hand held a gun, which he was playing with.