CHAPTER 12

[Edited]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana's POV

What? How could he feel good while hurting someone who did nothing to him? How can a person be so heartless that he forgets everything for his own pleasure? How can a man become so inhumane? I did nothing to him! Then, why does my pain give him pleasure?

Tears roll down my eyes as I thought about it.

"What did I ever do to you? Why are you so heartless and cruel? Why does my pain makes you smile?" I asked. I was broken, completely broken from inside. He took away my family from me. Even my rights and freedom. But I did nothing to him. Or I can say, I couldn't do anything to him. My heart won't let me do anything to anyone because it's pure and I hate myself for it. "Answer me! Why? Just why?" I yelled in agony.

He held me by my elbow and pulled me towards him. "Let me answer you then! At first you hugged Zane without my permission and then, you went into the room I forbade anyone from entering, without my permission. You even flirted around with Zane even though you're married to me," he answered, looking straight into my eyes.

What?!

"Why would I do that?" I yelled.

"Just to show how perfect you are and have a night with them!" he yelled back. Now, he's even questioning my character! I just shake my head at his wildly insane thoughts. "To make you realize who owns you, I took you there, to stand on the ice to make your feet feel too numb to even walk without my consent. But it looks like this had no effect on you," he added. "Let us makes rules for you then!" he said.

"W-What rules?" I asked, being scared at what this devil might do to me.

"Rule no. 1 : You don't get to sleep before me and wake after me.

Rule no. 2 : You need to do all the household works. No one can help you.

Rule no. 3 : You can't step out of your room without my permission.

Rule no. 4 : You need to do as I say without arguing.

That's all for now. There will be more as time passes. If I get to know that you broke any of the rules, be ready to face the consequences," he said.

I couldn't process anything. Never in my life did my parents or my uncle and aunt made me do any household work. They hired maids or aunt used to do it herself so that my studies won't get affected. What a timing then! He kidnapped me on my graduation day.

First, he used me like his toy and now, he wants me to be his slave.

"Now go and get to work, baby," he said and yanked my hand away before leaving the room and slamming the door shut. A tear escaped my eyes.

"How will I manage?" I asked myself. I composed myself and went down to do the work. I don't want to be an object of his 'pleasure' anymore. Following seems more better than arguing at the moment.

Time Skip

I placed the breakfast on the table. I went to fridge to get some milk for cold coffee.

Who the heck drinks cold coffee in breakfast.

Anyway, why do I care? I went to the coffee machine and dripped down some fresh coffee. Once done, I poured it into the mixer with some sugar, milk and ice cubes. I churned it for about 5 minutes and then poured the contents into a glass, half-filled with ice cubes.

"Ready?" I heard a voice behind me, making me flinch badly.

"A-Alex!"  I accidentally splashed the drink on the his face while turning around with a shout. He closed his eyes to prevent the coffee from invading them. He looked so funny with all that light brown coffee over his black clothes that I couldn't suppress my laughter. I giggled and laughed at his state with the empty glass of coffee in my hand.