CHAPTER 38 : EPILOGUE

[Edited with tears]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana walked out of the car, followed by her now husband, Alexander Grey, and her little devils, Ethan Grey and Alaina Grey. Her hands held a beautiful bouquet of white roses as she strutted to a certain place which held sad yet happy memories.

In the loving memory of Bellina Porter

(1994-2015)

A beloved daughter, an understanding friend, an honorable wife, a great mother

She placed the flowers of her grave, paying condolence to her best friend's soul. "Mommy, who is she?" little Alaina asked. Diana looked at the exact replica of the Alaina in her dreams and smiled weakly.

"Baby, she is your aunt. Aunt Belle," Diana replied, handing two red roses to her. "Place it there." She gave the same to little Ethan and asked him to follow his little sister. The two kids smiled heartily and placed the flowers on the grave.

"She will be happy for you," Alexander whispered in her ears, consoling her.

"Yes she will." Diana nodded with a smile.

"No offence but didn't expect you here," a male voice made Diana's little family turn around. There stood a man, no shorter than 6 feet 1 inch, with a little five year old girl in his arms. The girl hand her hands wrapped around the male's neck as she gawked at the four.

"Aunt Diana!" the girl squealed, wriggling in the man's arms to let her get down. Once so, she ran to her aunt and hugged her legs. "I miffed you!"

"It's 'missed you', dumbo!" Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Ethan, be good!" Alaina scolded the younger one who huffed in response. "Hello, Katherine!" she chirped.

"Hey, Alaina," Katherine smiled shyly. Katherine Porter, one and only daughter of lawyers, Adam Porter and Bellina Porter.

"Hey, Adam. How's life?"

"It sucks without her," Adam replied, staring at Belle's grave with sadness and longing.

"I wish she was here with us," Diana added, making the elders sigh. Alexander turned to the kids who were now wandering around, the girls talking and Ethan rolling his eyes in boredom.

That kid.

"Hey, Alex, Diana. I am going to have a party tonight. Everyone's going to be there. You in?" Adam asked, removing his eyes from his late wife's grave.

"Sure if it doesn't bother you," Diana replied after glancing at her husband with all the love in the world.

...and that's when, my friends, the story of Alex Walker's 'Heartless Love' for his Diana Harvey ends.