CHAPTER 8

(Ivy)

[Edited]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana's POV

My body shivered with fear. I was petrified. I saw him smirk at my helpless state. I tried to pull the hoodie more down to hide my legs. He slowly stood up from the bed and approached me. I backed away in fear until I reached the bathroom door. He pinned me to the door with one hand.

"You look both hot and cute in my hoodie," he whispered in my ears. Shivers of nervousness ran down my spine.

"P-Please s-stay a-away," I stuttered badly. He chuckled and tried to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. I turned the other way, trying to avoid his touch.

"Not only cute and hot, but also breathtaking," he whispered and leaned in to the crook of my neck. I stayed still in my place. A kiss on my neck startled me. I tried pushing him away but he pinned my hands above my head. He looked at me into the eyes. Those mysterious green eyes pierced right through my soul.

Alex's POV

I looked into her beautiful grey eyes that were looking into mine. I don't know what led me that I kissed her. She tried to push me away, but I forced myself on her. It didn't felt wrong.

The fact that I lost my first kiss to her didn't seem wrong.

The fact that I'm kissing her right now didn't felt wrong.

I left her hands and pulled her by her waist to deepen the kiss. Not gonna lie, she tastes so good. Her strawberry lips perfectly fitted mine. I felt bad at the fact that she isn't kissing me back, but that didn't stop me from doing my work.

I squeezed her waist, making her gasp. I slid my tongue in her mouth and it tasted like heaven. I literally squished her in my arms, wanting to get more taste of her. I would never get tired of her with this taste of hers.

I pulled out after about 5 minutes, gasping for air. She was a breathing mess too. I looked at her and licked my lips.

"You taste so good~ mmmm," I said. "Keep wearing my clothes. You'll get yours tomorrow," I informed and turned to leave.

"Ca-Can I get my own from my house?" she asked with those wide bambi eyes that I tried to resist.

"I'll tell someone to get them for you," I replied while looking away.

"O-Okay," she said, looking down. "Heartless monster," she muttered loud enough for me to hear. I just chuckled and she looked at me.

"Come on, sweetheart. I know that. Try something knew," I winked at her and went out.

Diana's POV

Jerk! Asshole! Bastard! Heartless monster!

He stole my first kiss!

I couldn't even punch him in the face. My hands will pain. I sat on the bed, trying to think ways to get away from here but I couldn't think of any. 

What if he hurts Belle?

What he beats me up again?

Most importantly, what if he tries to...

I shook my head to clear all my thoughts.

Time skip to Evening

A knock at the door startled me. Before I could answer, the person entered and great... it's Alex again. "What do you want?" I asked him directly.