CHAPTER 23

[Edited]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belle's POV

We have finally landed to Edinburgh. It had changed a lot, quiet a lot. There are more office and company buildings than it used to be. More and more people have been settling down. The city has become more vibrant.

I, D and Alaina were in a cab to the hotel we were staying in. D and Alaina sat behind with Alaina sleeping on her lap while I took the front passenger seat.

In no time, we were at Stevens - one of the most luxurious hotel chains in whole UK. We went in with the others and checked in. I got one room while D and Alaina shared a room.

Diana's POV

No matter what, it felt gold coming here. Five years since I've been missing this place, technically my home place. I and Alaina entered our room which was right beside Belle's.

It was almost night when we freshened up and met at the diner downstairs

We went to the table Liam, Ava and Belle had gathered. I sat, making Alaina sit beside me. "Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Hey Diana! How was the flight? Is Alaina okay?" Ava asked.

"Yes, she's okay, and the flight was tiring," I said, massaging my neck a bit.

"Okay, so we have a free day tomorrow. The meeting is to be held day after tomorrow but Diana, I need your help in some things," Liam said to which I nodded.

"Guess then, I'll catch up with some old friends," Belle informed.

"Then, I and Alaina are going to have a day out!" Ava said, passing Alaina a smile which she returned.

"Momma, can I gwo with aunt Ava? Pwease!" Alaina asked with her puppy eyes, which I couldn't resist.

"Okay, baby," I said and smiled at her. She hoorayed excitedly and started eating her dinner. We all followed her with some not-so-important talks.