Yelena then turned her head, happening to spot Natasha, and a giant grin blossomed across her face as she waved at Natasha excitedly.

"You're back! I was wondering when you'd show up to the party!" Yelena cheerily pointed out, and Natasha felt her heart swell in response to Yelena's good mood. Yelena quickly looked at the speaker blasting near her, her smile somehow getting bigger as she looked back up to meet Natasha's eyes.

"It's the chorus again!" Yelena gleefully announced before grabbing her spatula and holding it near her lips.

"Ooh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader," Yelena dramatically sang with far too much inflection into the end of the spatula, hopping in place as she waved her empty hand around with a silly look on her face. Natasha could not help but laugh as she looked at the girl.

"She is always right there when I need her," Yelena continued, pointing to Natasha quickly. Natasha shook her head, crossing her arms as she watched the younger of the two with a giant smile on her face. Yelena shook her shoulders as she grinned at the redhead ridiculously.

"Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader," Yelena kept going but quickly placed her spatula on the counter, pretending to throw a lasso toward Natasha. She then started to pull on her fake rope, waggling her eyebrows goofily.

"She is always right there when I need her," Yelena continued, still hopping up and down, and her grin grew exponentially as Natasha ambled closer, letting Yelena pull her in with her imaginary lasso.

"What are you doing?" Natasha asked, a grin on her face as she came closer, and Yelena just continued in her weird little dance as the crazy music kept playing. She bumped her hip against Natasha's and the redhead laughed a little, moving to the side with the hit, and Yelena beamed up at her, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Making breakfast, poser," Yelena replied cheerily, hopping around happily as she ran her spatula through the scrambled eggs. Natasha glanced down at them and realized with some surprise that the eggs actually appeared to be somewhat edible. Which somehow scared Natasha because she knew Yelena was not a good cook at all. They were both extremely alike in that manner.

"You're not going to give me food poisoning, are you?" Natasha questioned over the sound of the music, and Yelena glared at her playfully before happily returning to trying to scramble the eggs again. Natasha felt her heart warm with the younger girl's enthusiasm.

"She gives me love and affection, baby, did I mention—"

"I notice the lack of an answer," Natasha pointed out, and Yelena just shrugged in reply, not worried with Natasha's concern whatsoever. Natasha raised an eyebrow with some concern, but ultimately decided that since Yelena was a slightly better cook than her that it was probably fine.

"Just sing along, poser!" Yelena swiftly interrupted her, and Natasha rolled her eyes, bobbing her head a little with the music, not really knowing any of the lyrics outside of the chorus of the song.

"Now all that's left to do is just for me to pop the question," Yelena sang, holding her spatula out toward Natasha and getting down on one knee. Natasha rolled her eyes, unable to keep from laughing at the blonde. Yelena then hopped back up as the chorus began, and Natasha started to sing along with her.

"Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader, she is always right there when I need her," Natasha swayed alongside her baby sister, and Yelena's grin was practically blinding in its magnitude and unbridled happiness. Yelena was hopping alongside Natasha cheerily, and Natasha huffed a little in spite of herself, reminded of childhood days when that was Yelena's primary manner of dancing.