55

"Xiaoning, take a look at what his attitude is, and don't put us in your eyes at all." The sister-in-law of the Xu family said to Xu Wanning with a stiff face.

"That's right, he wasn't like this before, how come the end of the world, he has become a supernatural person, and even his sister-in-law is not in the eyes." Seeing that Xu Wanning's face was not good, the second sister-in-law of the Xu family continued to add fuel and jealousy: "Xiao Ning, you can't help him too much, men are like this, the more you get used to him, the more rampant you are."

When Chen Xinyi saw Xu's two sister-in-laws cheering on here, Xu Wanning's expression was getting worse and worse, and she sighed in her heart. It is said that the Xu family gave her a place to stay. She should have been on Xu Wanning's side, but maybe it was because she was an outsider that she saw things more clearly.

Zhao Miao didn't have Xu Wanning in his heart, but he really regarded Xu Wanning as his wife, and he did his job normally. In the last days, people's minds are changeable, and Zhao Miao is already very good to be able to do this. However, the Xu family continued to toss over and over again, and sooner or later the love between the two people would be lost.

Maybe Zhao Miao had to rely on the Xu family before the end of the world, but now he can occupy a place in Base B only by himself. And what about the Xu family? There are many people with supernatural powers, but they have never been out on missions. If the men of the Xu family can barely make it through, these women in the Xu family may not be as good as her, let alone see the zombies, I am afraid to see It's time to scream for these very common situations in the last days. Just like Xu Wanning is obviously a water system supernatural power, it is also a power that awakens as soon as the end of the world erupts, but it is sad that even a cup can be filled with super power water every day.

It's no wonder that the Xu family tried their best to catch Zhao Miao's son-in-law. I'm afraid they also realized that the Xu family was going downhill, and it was urgent for a healing power like Zhao Miao to support the scene. Otherwise, it would take such a lot of effort to be just a milk doll, and the Xu family would not be childless.

Chen Xinyi sighed secretly. Although Xu Wanning's ears are very soft, she has given her a place to stay. When you have time, let's persuade her.

Xu Wanning saw that Zhao Miao heard the whispers she and her natal sister-in-law said, and then she didn't show them any face. She was really anxious and angry. Besides, she thought that Zhao Lei, who had always liked to oppose her, was outside. Sudden grief came from it. His eyes were red.

"You can't cry now. It will hurt your body if you cry." The Xu family's sister-in-law is the eldest daughter-in-law, and she is more tolerant than the Xu family's second sister-in-law. After a while, she suppressed the anger. Seeing Xu Wanning's red eyes, she hurriedly comforted her.

"Since the brother-in-law's brother is back, you can simply ask your elder brother to directly find a lighter job on the base. You can mention it to your brother-in-law. This will also ease the relationship between you and your brother-in-law. The brother-in-law will also read it. You're good. He's not young anymore. It's also good for you to be a sister-in-law to make him a family. Isn't that what the so-called elder sister-in-law is like a mother? The sister-in-law still remembers what her husband said before she came. Anyway, Zhao Miao must be on the boat of their Xu family.

Zhao Lei didn't know that the Xu family had hit him with attention. He was hugging the child outside in a hurry. Although Zhao Miao's son was born yesterday, he was born with a supernatural power. However, this child's supernatural power did not follow his parents, but he followed Zhao Lei, a young man who was born with a mental power supernatural power.

Based on this alone, Zhao Lei felt that this nephew was a good one, and his parents' abilities were not as good as his. But even the supernatural being, the newborn baby is not much tougher, and the body is still soft and prone, and Zhao Lei's arms are stiff while holding him.

But despite his stiff arms, Zhao Lei was reluctant to let go of the child. He felt that this child was really good everywhere. His mouth was like him, and his eyes were like his brother. Even the nose that resembled Xu Wanning was better than what he had grown in Xu Wanning. The face is much cuter.

"Okay, the time is almost here. I'll leave first. You can take the child back. My uncle has nothing to give to the child. You take these few green crystals as a meeting gift for the child." After teasing the child for a while, seeing that he was a little sleepy, Zhao Lei reluctantly handed the child to Zhao Miao, and then said. It is ashamed to say that he, as an uncle, has no longevity now, and the only valuables around him are these few green crystals that he has been carrying close to his body.

Knowing his brother's temperament, Zhao Miao did not decline, but put the few green crystals that carried Zhao Lei's body temperature in the pocket of his son's baby. Sure enough, seeing Zhao Miao doing this, Zhao Lei showed a smile on his face.

"Okay, I'm leaving. Now that the child is born, you can live with her." Zhao Lei didn't need Zhao Miao to send it, so he went out. He has to go to the free market to see if he knows if those people will exchange the cigarettes he has worked so hard to obtain for a bargain. After leaving the door of Zhao Miao's house, Zhao Lei, who was quite scheming Zhao Lei, was again.

In fact, Zhao Lei knew that before Xu Ying's death, Zhao Miao would never have anything with Xu Wanning, even now Xu Wanning might not be able to replace Xu Ying's position in Zhao Miao's heart. Zhao Miao chose Xu Wanning to be with Xu Wanning at the beginning, but Xu Wanning was suitable, but it was not for fulfilling her and Xu Ying's wishes and helping more patients.

But Zhao Lei's hurdles just couldn't make it through, so he has been making trouble for so many years. It wasn't until now that he saw the birth of the child that he was surprised. In fact, Sister Xu Ying didn't want her elder brother to be happy, and her eldest brother was happy for her.

"Stones, come and copy the guys, there are people who smashed the scene. Grandma's Lao Tzu won't show off you and treat you as a sick cat. I have to show you some color even if the King of Lao Tzu comes over today."

Before he knew it, Zhao Lei walked to the free trading market in Zone C. He was still immersed in his grief, but suddenly Zhao Lei interrupted his contemplation with a violent drink.

But it turned out that Xu Feng saw from afar and asked him to come and help. There were several people around their stall, and the two parties were a little bit fierce, and they were about to do it. Zhao Lei had a gratitude to him, and he ran to Xu Feng's stall in a hurry. Let's not talk about fighting or not. Base B is not the original base T. If you move your hands here, I'm afraid they will have to be thrown out to feed the zombies. Sure enough, something went wrong after he was gone for a while, and he still couldn't be without him!