38

Wu Bin didn't know that because of the previous incident, he gained the favor of all the women in the team except Li Tian. Although he slept on a very simple wooden bed, he felt very stable. I slept till dawn.

The next day everyone was resting at home, and no one went out. This time I harvested a lot of green crystals and saw my own shortcomings. Everyone worked hard to exercise their abilities. When the interest comes up, they can also have an impromptu fight. But under normal circumstances, Xu Feng was abused by everyone.

However, the heavy face on Father Li's return that night made everyone feel a little dignified after finally relaxing. Li Chun saw his dad's face looking bad and asked, "What's the matter, dad?"

"The last group of people who went out to look for Lvjing today came back. It was worse than you. Ten of them returned from more than 100 people. This time our base is really badly injured." Father Li's expression was very solemn, and he went out this time. The one who is looking for the green crystal is either a supernatural person or a mutant. The only ordinary people are also very skilled, but the people who go out this time can all come back.

For a base, the superpower is the cornerstone of the base. Although the scale of the T base is very large, but the loss of so many elites at once, the little advantage brought by the green crystal is really not worth the loss.

Hearing what Li's father said, everyone frowned tightly. The attraction brought by Lvjing this time is very huge. When facing Lvjing, people are even a little crazy, that is, they want to run outside regardless. Thinking of this, everyone is a little scared, they are too reckless. If it wasn't for luck, I'm afraid I can't stay here all the time.

There is also a very important point. A strong base is the prerequisite for them to have a stable life. The loss of the base this time is so great, I don't know if they can tide over this difficulty safely. If they can't make it through, they have to find a place to survive. What can these old and young people do?

But these things are not something that ordinary people like them can care about. What they can do is to exercise their abilities, just to get a chance in the increasingly complex life in the future.

Time flies quickly, and Li Chun and the others have been in the base for a week in a blink of an eye. The base has also been quiet these days, and there is no doubt that the casualties this time are huge for both the base and many teams. For a few days, everyone couldn't get back, either honestly shrinking at home to recuperate, or intensively planning for the future.

The days at the base have been difficult, and Xu Feng was a little worried about his father. After enduring it for a long time, I couldn't help but begging Wu Bin to accompany him to the slums. He wanted to let Zhao Lei go with him, but Zhao Lei didn't have the time to take care of his haggling thoughts. It was Wu Bin who looked at him poorly before going with him.

But I just walked into the slum area and the bad news came. Zhao Lei picked up his eyelids and looked at the dirty person who was picking Wu Bin in front of him. Is this the white-eyed wolf who abandoned his family Xiao Binbin with no bead? I thought it must be a gorgeous beauty, but I didn't expect it to be like this, cut, it's really disappointing.

Xu Yiran had a difficult time these days. At first, she thought she would have a good time with Brother Hui. Indeed, she had a relaxed life for two days, but Brother Hui was also useless. This time she went out to look for Lvjing directly. He died outside, and only a few of his little brothers came back.

With the backing gone, Xu Yiran used to take advantage of Brother Hui to fight against people. Brother Hui died, and the three of them, mother and daughter, were quickly driven out. Xu Yiran wanted to find a backer, but now everyone is not in the mood anymore. Besides, not all people are as unfavorable as Brother Hui. There are many beautiful women, and other women are not everyone else. interested.