24

After everyone was almost asleep, Xu Feng came back. After sending the father to Xu, because he was in a bad mood, he walked around the base.

Now, unlike before the end of the world, there are still lights and feasts even in the middle of the night. The danger of the end of the world is not only the zombies, but also the hearts of the people. There are many people robbed at night, so many people will honestly shrink at home and dare not come out at night. Therefore, besides the base wall, there are many people who are constantly strengthening the city wall, and everything else is quiet.

The T base is not small, and there are more people in it. Even so, there are still people fleeing every day. It is conceivable that the housing situation in the future will be worse than it is now. Although the base keeps organizing earth-type supernatural powers and young adults without powers to work day and night, but the number of houses built by people still cannot satisfy the increasing number of survivors. So some old, weak, sick and disabled can only live in slums.

The civilian area of ​​the base is very dilapidated. If you are lucky, you have one or two rooms to protect you from the wind and rain. If you are unlucky, you will set up a shack or two. Besides, it's only early autumn, and the weather is still a bit hot, and it's not cold to sleep in it, but I'm afraid I can't keep on in winter.

In fact, he didn't want to be so soft-hearted, but as long as he thought of that old figure, he couldn't help but feel sad. In fact, if he is like his stepmother, clamoring for east to west, he can calmly throw this person away as rubbish, but he doesn't say anything, even only 20 points a month.

Twenty points are not many, and he can earn it even if he does hard work in the base for a week. If he goes out for a mission, he can earn it back in one day. I am afraid that the three adults over there can only buy drinking water for half a month with 20 points.

After walking around the base several times, Xu Feng didn't go back until it was a little bit cold.

It can be seen that everyone is asleep quietly in the room. Xu Feng returned to the bedroom lightly. Unexpectedly, Zhao Lei was not asleep although he was lying on the bed. When he saw that he was back, he sat up.

"Back?" There was no light, and the sky was dark outside, not even a star. But Zhao Lei could still sensitively feel the low pressure on Xu Feng's body.

"Yeah." Xu Feng replied feebly, and stopped talking after going to the bed.

"We took a mission today and set off the day after tomorrow. It takes about a week. After we come back, everyone will have 500 points. However, because we are transporting the generator back, there is no material to divide. We have said that, this kind of mission In the situation of earning points, whoever gets the points, everyone uses the materials and so on. This time the task is strict. We can only go by you kid. You have to work hard, and I will point to you to support me." Zhao Lei patted Xu Feng said on the shoulder.

This distribution was proposed by Li Chun. After all, they have many families, so it is relatively fair. But this is also good news for Xu Feng. He will have to support his father in the future. If everyone's things are together, Xu Feng will be embarrassed even if he doesn't give much to Xu's father.

"Thanks, brother." Xu Feng knew that Zhao Lei must have done no less in this.

"It's so boring, where is your shameless energy in the past, don't look like you lost your half-life. It will grow in the future." Zhao Lei comforted, in fact, don't look at Zhao Lei's carelessness, but he does. Especially affection, whether it is family or friendship, he cares very much, otherwise he would not be so entangled now.

"Yeah." Xu Feng nodded, he wanted to drive after having been around for so long just now. I have been here for so many years, so I just need to go as before. It doesn't have to be so complicated at all. After all, whether he can live or how long he can live is still unknown. Maybe he lost his life when he left for a task the day after tomorrow.

Xu Feng, who had figured it out, fell asleep soon. Zhao Lei looked at the guy who slept for almost a second, and couldn't help sighing, this mentality is really not normal. Just now he looked like the sky was falling, and now he is sleeping again. Heartless. Fortunately, what he said just now, pointing to him to support himself in the future, I'm afraid this kid can't even support himself. Alas, everything depends on oneself.

Time flies quickly, and it's the day when Gu Zhun and a few people will go out on missions. Because this time they went out to provide food and drink on the base, they didn't take anything, just took advantage of the weapon. However, An Xiao was afraid that Gu Zhun would not be full, so he had to bring something. Gu Zhun took it, and Li Chun and Xu Feng also took it as they should. But I didn't bring much, just to soothe the hearts of the women in the family.

It is estimated that Gu Zhun and the others will go out for about a week. Speaking of the little tails from Gu Zhun, An Xiao has never been separated from him for such a long time. It was when Gu Zhun went to college, An Xiao also found a job by Gu Zhun's side, and started working as a part-timer without even going to college.

So this time she was quite reluctant. Watching them go further and further away, An Xiao's eyes were a little red, but Tiantian, who was only five years old, did not cry, and she looked at her with big watery eyes. An Xiao was rather embarrassed to smile at Zhao Xueqi's mother and daughter, and said: "I'll see what Zhao Lei can help with." After that, she ran away.

Zhao Xueqi watched An Xiao hop and ran off, and smiled. Sometimes An Xiao looks mature, but sometimes she looks like a child.

This kind of child-like temperament can only be cultivated if someone is used to it. An Xiao, an orphan, has developed such a temperament, which shows how much Gu Zhun has spent on her. Although her husband always said that Gu Zhun was too cold, but Zhao Xueqi was actually a little envious. No woman didn't want the person she liked to be full of herself.

An Xiao said that Zhao Lei wasn't actually looking for embarrassment, she really had something to do with Zhao Lei. She is going to go shopping in the trading market, and if she gathers up forty seeds earlier, she can purify the water in the space sooner. If he is a true water system supernatural player, next time he encounters Gu Zhun and the others taking the task, he will be able to follow along. After all, even the missions organized on the base need water system supernaturalists. After all, whether it is for convenience or safety, it is much more convenient to bring water system powers that can release water at any time than to get pure water.

Although Gu Zhun has visited the free trading market once, many people on the base go out and come back every day, and maybe something new is coming.

An Xiao is a girl, although she has supernatural powers, it's not that safe to go to the trading market by herself. It is much safer to bring Zhao Lei. Although Zhao Lei didn't have any supernatural powers when he looked at the gentleman, his brutality was comparable to that of Gu Zhun. It is not safe to have such a person as a bodyguard.