44

When a few people came back, they chopped some branches and burned them to cover up. First, they could cover up their embarrassment. Second, they had to make a fire and cook something to eat on the road.

It's not early to return to the temporary residence. When I woke up in the morning, I went out and even had food, and now everyone is groaning with hunger. Although Zhao Xueqi and An Xiao were so unwell, they still cooked for the shock. After all, it's been a long time since I had a good meal, and every day is made of pancakes and buns. In order to replenish everyone's vitality, Zhao Xueqi specially cooked several bags of instant noodles. Don't underestimate this. Now it's hard to find instant noodles. If they hadn't kept a few boxes in Li Tian's space, they had been saving food and frugal. Not now.

Even before the end of the world, instant noodles smelled very good, not to mention now. As soon as he entered the house, Xu Feng could smell it, "Hey, this is a ready-to-eat sister-in-law. I'm almost starving to death, let's have dinner soon."

Not only Xu Feng, but everyone was hungry, not to mention the good stuff that hadn't been eaten in a long time. Don't talk about noodles. Even a mouthful of soup is good.

Zhao Xueqi did not procrastinate, and one person served them a big bowl. Although there is not much noodles in it, the soup is full of a big bowl, with oil stars floating on it, attracting people to water.

In addition, there are steamed buns and pickles, which can be regarded as a very hearty meal. I'm afraid not many people can eat it even in the T base. For a while, everyone only cared about eating and not talking.

When everyone had almost eaten, An Xiao couldn't wait to say, "How about it, how many did you find?"

Li Chun smiled slightly and motioned to Li Tian to take out the things. A total of fifteen or six branches with green leaves were placed before everyone's eyes.

An Xiao stared at them without blinking, almost staring up. "So much, we are really lucky." An Xiao sighed.

"No, but I'm afraid we won't go to sleep tonight. We still have to put our luggage in the sweet space, but we can't fit so much." Li Chun said with a smile.

An Xiao hesitated and felt that she could not let go of this good opportunity. If she missed this time, I am afraid that her space water would really have no chance to be purified. During this period of time, she and Xing have been trying their best to find seeds, but they have not found five new seeds. Although telling everyone about her abilities may cause some trouble, she believes that everyone will not treat her as a different kind of rejection. She still has this self-confidence after such a long time.

But before she could say anything, she heard Wu Bin say: "Brother Li, I want to save two saplings to study. But I don't want other green crystals."

Wu Bin is a wood-type supernatural player. He has studied the green crystal in the T base before, and it is not surprising that he raised this question. What's more, if he only needs two trees, it is actually a disadvantage. But then Gu Zhun said, "I also want four saplings with An Xiao, and we don't need the others." After that, he said nothing.

Seeing his unchanging appearance, everyone scolded his mother in their hearts, "Damn, it's not surprising that Wu Bin is a wood type supernatural person. What do you want him to do with the ice type? Do you freeze the saplings?"

But since the employers say so, my respect and love are okay. In the end, Zhao Lei and Xu Feng simply divided five trees, and the rest of the saplings and the little green crystals just found were given to the Li Chun family. Everyone is happy.

Seeing that Gu Zhun had obtained the little sapling she wanted so easily, the smile in An Xiao's eyes could hardly be concealed. While people were not paying attention, she stole two of them, and the system in the space suddenly brightened up again, flickering and flickering, showing "powerful sewage purification material found, strong sewage purification material found."

After finally waiting until the evening, everyone went back to each house and was busy digging for green crystals. An Xiaocai held the sapling and followed Gu Zhun into the house like a heirloom. As soon as he walked in, An Xiao gave Gu Zhun a bear hug. Then he started to circle around the four saplings cheerfully. These four lessons are carefully selected by her, and each one can make the screen in the space flicker non-stop. An Xiao believes that with their own space, they will be able to perform the third purification immediately.

"Brother Gu Zhun, take one to find Lvjing. I will use three trees to purify the water in the space." An Xiao said with a smile.

"No, I still have some green crystals in my hand. You can take them all." If it wasn't for An Xiao's needs, Gu Zhun actually didn't have that much motivation to find green crystals. Is it imaginary, or it is better to practice it yourself. So most of the green crystals that the two of them got were still useless.

"No, three trees will do. Not that much." An Xiao waved his hand and said.

"One more tree will always be good. But if you put them in the space now, it won't purify the water in the space. Let's just stay here for a few days. Besides, your physical condition is not good. You can't stand the burst. After so many days of tossing. After we get to City B, it's not too late to purify." The last time An Xiao's tossing, Gu Zhun has lingering fears in Ha Xin, and he will never allow An Xiao to purify the space water at this time. .

"Well, I know." Although An Xiao was emotionally excited, and the space's display screen flickered happily, An Xiao still very cruelly chose not to perform purification for the time being. Her space is very special. If she can purify the space water, she can put in as many things as she wants. If it has nothing to do with purifying the space water, nothing can be put in. So there is no difficulty in throwing the four saplings in.

Lu Chun and his party stayed at the small base for three days. Except for a little unexpected gain on the first day, no disturbances occurred. Although zombies broke into the base and injured people, they were quickly wiped out and arrested. The injured person was also killed. The small base is more cruel than the large base, and the large base may also see if it is possible to mutate. The small base simply kills them all for fear of danger.

When it was finished on the fourth day, Li Chun packed up and got ready to go on the road. It's been more than half of autumn, and the sky is getting colder. They have to feel the way to Base B before it gets colder, so that they can survive the winter.

For this small base, they are just a passer-by. Perhaps the people living on the small base will remember that a group of people lived here for two or three days, but they will always disappear cleanly over time.