16

The six people were divided into a small suite, not the high-rise in the city, but the independent yard in the countryside. The toilet and kitchen are all outside. The yard is not big. There were originally two trees in it, but now they are all withered and only the bare branches are left. It looks slightly vicissitudes of life.

But this house looks pretty good to a few people. They came from S city, the hardest-hit area of ​​the earthquake. There is really no good place for the ruined walls. Now the small yard is just a little run-down, much better than S City.

In fact, this is indeed a good house in the T city base. Li Chun and others have many supernatural powers. The staff assigned them a house that is not only safe and private, but also quite good. At least you don't have to worry about others living in it. Came in.

The house is a kind of suite, with three bedrooms. There are three in Li Chun's family, Zhao Lei and Xu Feng in the same room, and Gu Zhun and An Xiao should be in the same room. Compared to Gu Zhun's calm face, An Xiao's face was a bit hot, but still didn't say anything. She wouldn't even let her live in the same house with others. At this time, she would feel very insecure without taking care of Zhun's eyelids.

When waiting to enter the base just now, several people slept for a long time, and now the sky is about to dawn. Simply let the two women and children tidy up at home, and the four men went out to see, learn about the situation of the base, and change something by the way. Although they have a lot of supplies, some necessities are still lacking.

And Li Chun and Xu Feng were also anxious to go out to inquire to see if there was any news about family members. Li Chun's and Xu Feng's are not far from here, and they both have a little hope that they might be able to meet their family members.

After the four men left, neither An Xiao nor Zhao Xueqi was idle. Although the house was there, it was so dirty that it couldn't live in, and it had to be cleaned. Although the current water is very precious and cannot be washed, it is still possible to sweep the dust on it. Whenever = water is needed, An Xiao hates her teeth. If her ability is not so cheating, she can use it as she wants to use it now, where she uses such a buckle. God knows how long she hasn't washed her face. As for taking a bath, she can only say, ha ha.

In addition to cleaning, An Xiao and Zhao Xueqi are also ready to make a meal. Just now An Xiao took a look and found that this household uses liquefied petroleum gas, but there is still the most primitive kind of stove that needs to be fired in the kitchen. Although the liquefied gas was moved away, some of the firewood stored by the owner was still there, which was enough for them to use for a long time.

Since the end of the world, apart from the instant noodles cooked in An Xiao's alcohol pot, they had a hot meal the night before. But they didn't eat much. After all, it was very dangerous at that time. They had to pay attention to the situation around them all the time, and even if they made it, they didn't feel much in the mood to eat.

It's all right now, at least there is a place to stay temporarily, and the mind that has been holding since the end of the world finally relaxes a little bit. An Xiao carefully brushed the dirty cauldron with water, ready to make a good breakfast.

Zhao Xueqi was packing up a few foods that she had just taken out of her daughter's space, and An Xiao was a little frantic while burning the fire and cooking porridge. This kind of fire was used by an old aunt in the orphanage when she was still very young. She didn't expect it to look easy, but it was really inconvenient to operate.

Seeing An Xiao busily sweating profusely, Li Tian rubbed her face quite a few times. Very well-behaved squatting next to An Xiao's legs and said: "Aunt An, I'll set the fire for you."

Li Tian Xiaoli has big watery eyes, and now she is looking at An Xiao without blinking. An Xiao is almost about to be turned over by Meng. But how could she let a five-year-old child help to set the fire? She wasn't Cinderella's vicious stepmother. Although it's the end of the world now, Li Tian is really cute and distressed.

When they beat the zombies on the road, although her eyes were full of horror, she still held her mouth tightly without making a sound. There are a lot of things in her space, including snacks that children like to eat, but she has never secretly taken out to eat, even if she is hungry. These two points alone are much better than many adults.

"Guy Tiantian, Auntie is okay, you go sit on the small bench and eat sweets. There will be delicious meals in a while." An Xiao took out a lollipop from his pocket and stuffed it into Li Tian's hand , Said to her. Speaking of which, Xu Feng gave her the candy.

Li Tian glanced at Zhao Xueqi, who was packing her things not far away, and when she nodded, she sat obediently on the small bench that An Xiao pointed to and went to eat sweets.

"Sister Zhao, Tiantian is so good." Of course, An Xiao also saw Li Tian's look at Zhao Xueqi, and couldn't help but say to Zhao Xueqi.

"It's not that this child has been sensible since he was a child. Brother Li and I don't know how much heart he saved." Listening to An Xiao's praise of Li Tian, ​​Zhao Xueqi is also somewhat proud of her. There is no mother who is praising her own child. Unhappy. But thinking about this situation now, the smile on Zhao Xueqi's mouth disappeared again.

It's so difficult at this time, even adults can't survive, let alone a five-year-old child. Although the child has a space for self-defense, she still doesn't understand anything. If someone else knows it, it might be more dangerous than not having this space. When Li Chun told An Xiao and the others about it, Zhao Xueqi was a little bit unhappy.

Fortunately, Li Chun had a good vision, and An Xiao and the four of them were all good. Although everyone has problems, Zhao Xueqi is also relieved. At least four of them have good character.

Seeing that Zhao Xueqi had a smile on her face, but immediately began to look sad again, there was nothing An Xiao didn't understand. But she didn't dare to tell Zhao Xueqi that the child would be safe or something, after all, she didn't even know when she could live. Therefore, she could only change the subject dryly: "I don't know how they are going out, and they are almost ready for breakfast."

Saying that Cao Cao had arrived, Li Chun and Gu Zhun came back as soon as An Xiao's voice fell. Xu Feng was still holding some things in exchange, but An Xiao and Zhao Xueqi could see that the faces of the four were not very good. Gu Zhun was fine, but even Li Chun and Xu Feng, who often had a smile on their faces, didn't look good. Zhao Lei's eyes were also deep and scary.

An Xiao and Zhao Xueqi squeaked in their hearts at the same time, even Li Tian, ​​who was obediently eating lollipops beside him, didn't dare to eat them. They stared at this and that with big eyes, looking very pitiful.