61

The difficulty of traveling is no surprise to people who have been baptized for half a year. After all, if something happens once in a while, everyone may not be able to bear it, but if it has become the norm, everyone will calm down.

But calmly, everyone still wanted to scold their mother for the difficulty of this trip. When they were at the base, they were fine. After they left for two days, the sky suddenly became gloomy, and after a long time, they fluttered down. After the snow, it is not a small snow particle but a very large snow flake, and it will be a layer in a short while. By the time they were looking for a place to stay in the dark, the snow was already half a foot thick.

Winter is always cold, and the snow is so heavy that people can hardly reach out. At this time, Li Chun and the likes of fire-type supernatural powers are very popular, and from time to time people come over to borrow a fire and light the firewood to warm it up.

After finally reaching the destination area on the fifth day, everyone finally breathed a sigh of relief. Du Ling's team is all good players, and the people who came out this time are the essence of the essence. There is not even an ordinary person, or even an old person, but even the supernatural beings are all flesh and blood. Let's not say that the cold day is just a small superpower, even the movement of the zombies has been slowed down a lot, and everyone is accurate.

At this time, the members of the team had almost all their enthusiasm for fighting zombies. It's good to fight zombies. Not only can they exercise their abilities, but they can also move around. Killing a few zombies is a lot more comfortable.

Once entering the destination area, there are obviously more zombies, and it seems that the situation here is indeed not optimistic. Thinking of the mutant animal in the legend, everyone's heart sank unconsciously. The right time and place, and neither of them have taken up this time. It can really be said that the future is uncertain.

Using his eyes to signal everyone to be careful, Du Ling walked in the forefront, followed by two people on guard at all times. Zhao Lei is also in the front, because he is a person with mental power, and can choose the most suitable path by virtue of his power. However, Du Ling, who has a powerful mental power, is not in Zhao Lei's turn to choose a route. He only needs to pay attention to the zombies around him to prevent everyone from being attacked from all around.

Although everyone tried their best to walk, there were too many zombies after all, and it was hard not to make a sound because of the snow. When it was about to approach the granary, a large group of zombies surrounded them like chicken blood.

"Grandma's, why are these things so lingering?" Seeing a large group of zombies approaching, several hot-tempered people yelled, but they just vented their anger, and soon joined the fight. Go to the team of zombies.

Seeing so many zombies, An Xiao was shocked. Just now everyone's abilities were wasted a lot, and now there are such a large number of them, it is really dangerous. Now she didn't care about leaking the energy water and was too scared to use it. She pretended to ask Gu Zhun to drink water and quickly filled him with a large bottle to replenish his energy.

In fact, Gu Zhun's situation was fine. He was originally an ice-type ability. Although the weather is cold now, his ability is easier to trigger. After a few ice skates passed, a few zombies fell. Du Ling's original team saw that an ice-type supernatural player saw him killing the Quartet in this way, so he couldn't help but shouted hello: "Brother Gu, that's great."

However, even if Gu Zhun's performance is good, it is nothing but a drizzle compared to Du Ling. Du Ling is a dual-system of Thunder and Spirit, and when a thunder and lightning passes, the zombie will fall into a large area. This is the first time that Li Chun and Du Ling came out with Du Ling. Even though he had seen the power of his powers earlier on the road, but now they saw him killing zombies and cutting melons and vegetables. A lightning bolt would be a large area, and a few people are still there. It is a compliment in my heart. If it weren't for the right timing, fighting madmen like Xu Feng would have taken the stars.