9

On the second day, everyone still came home, and then on the third day, a few people were a little worried. In the past few days, many people came in in the supermarket. The food in the supermarket has become less and less, even the gate of the supermarket is It's not that safe anymore. Almost anyone knew that they had to leave here immediately, but they still couldn't find a more suitable car.

In fact, we can only blame the apocalypse that happened so suddenly. Almost all cars were parked in the garage in the middle of the night. After an earthquake, almost all the cars were photographed underground. The only building facades that are intact are either without cars or unsuitable for a few people to drive.

It wasn't until the fourth day that they chose a different direction from yesterday and things changed. They not only met a well-kept small supermarket smoothly, but also found a car repair shop.

There are several cars in the garage. A few people chose a van with good performance and collected some gasoline from the rest of the cars. Now Xiao Li Tian's space is full, it's in the van. Also put a lot of things as much as possible. Now that the car was found, the few people were ready to leave.

They have been running outside these days and have heard some true or false news, but it is undeniable that there is indeed a base for temporary survival of human beings under construction in City B. This news alone is enough for a few people to be happy, at least they Can have a goal and not go blindly. This is how people are, and they can persevere despite small hopes in adversity.

But just as a few people were ready to return with joy, a zombie suddenly ran out of a car. This zombie was much more flexible than the others. In the blink of an eye, they ran in front of a few people. Six people were caught off guard. Li Chun blocked what was on his back, blocking his wife and daughter behind him, and a fireball shot at the zombie. But it was a pity that several of them were avoided by that clever zombie.

Several people have also figured out a little experience in the past few days. Everyone's abilities are very low-level. Like Li Chun, they can fire five or six fireballs. They are avoided by zombies and can no longer use their abilities. Chun could only start to dodge helplessly, and switched to a few other people.

Xu Feng is a power mutant, but no matter how strong he is against such agile zombies, it is only a waste of energy. Among a few people, Gu Zhu can make a few strokes on the zombies before starting his one. The Frostbolt hit the zombie, but the zombie only left instinct, so even though he was injured, he still rushed up. Finally, Gu Zhun seized an opportunity to hit its vitals, but he also left his back to the zombies, seeing that his hand was about to catch Gu Zhun's body.

An Xiao was anxious in his eyes, seeing that the zombie's hand was only one arm's distance from Gu Zhun, and ignoring the dissuasion from his wife Li Chun, he hurried over.

Perhaps it was too anxious, An Xiao suddenly became wise, a water arrow directed at the zombie, and successfully chopped off the hand that threatened Gu Zhun's health. At this moment, Gu Zhun also cut off the zombie's head with an ice arrow.

The men who were fighting straight words suddenly breathed a sigh of relief when they saw that the zombie had their heads headshot. Because of his strength, Xu Feng found an axe as a weapon yesterday. It took a lot of effort just now to squat down on the ground.

After a long rest, a few people eased. Suddenly Xu Feng exclaimed: "An Xiao, you also have abilities, it's still water system, our strength has grown a lot." Xu Feng almost jumped when he said this. His mind has always been simple, and his teammates have abilities. Although he is not the closest to him, Zhao Lei, but he is really happy for An Xiao.

But as soon as he said this, An Xiao's expression suddenly froze. She was too anxious just now and didn't react, but now she later realized what kind of water system supernatural power was. It was obviously the sewage from the stinky water ditch in her space. Although it had undergone primary purification, it was still very turbid. There is a stinky smell. If you guessed it correctly, I am afraid that a lot of water from the few water arrows just sent fell on the four men who had been dealing with the zombies.

Sure enough, as soon as Xu Feng said what he said, the expressions of the other three people were a little wonderful. Gu Zhun could even think of where An Xiao's so-called water arrows came from. After all, although the smell has faded a lot, it is a bit familiar.

Li Chun opened his mouth but didn't know what to say, so he closed his mouth again. Even Zhao Lei, who has always been more intent than Bibi Gan, is a bit piercing for a while. During this period of time, they have also guessed how the abilities came from. The only result that can be accepted by everyone is that the abilities of the person with the ability are condensed from the essence of the body. As for the other differences, the difference is Because everyone is different from everyone. Just like some people have a fire-like character, some are gentle and watery, some are as cold as frost, and so on.

But if that's the case, then why is An Xiao's water system supernatural being dirty water? Is it possible that the essence of An Xiao's body is all these things? Zhao Lei felt that he shouldn't think about it anymore, otherwise he would be embarrassed to watch the picture is too beautiful.

Perhaps An Xiao's face was too ugly, and Xu Feng, who realized afterwards, also noticed something wrong. Recalling carefully that the water arrow that An Xiao launched just now seemed to be colored, even with such a smell? What's going on, he has also seen the water system superseder, the water released by the water superseder is very delicious and even has such a sweetness, isn't An Xiao from the water system?

Seeing everyone's face, An Xiao can almost imagine what she will look like when she uses the ability in the future. There will definitely be many people who say: "Ah, look at that person turned out to be a dirty water ability, so funny."

Seeing An Xiao's face turned blue or white, Gu Zhun rubbed her head. In fact, the dirty water ability is nothing. But that sewage purification system has to be studied carefully.