21

The three of them returned home, and the Li Chun family and Xu Feng who went out to find their families have returned.

Although it is not so easy to find someone on the base, it is not so difficult. After all, when entering the base, anyone has to register. If it is not for special reasons, people will not change their names in a rush.

Besides, Li Chun is either a supernatural person or a mutant, and the staff at the base are also willing to give a bit of face. Li Chun and Xu Feng were looking for the staff who received them that day. Because of An Xiao's unique abilities, the staff had a good impression of them, but they looked for them according to the staff roster. Although there were a few people with the same name and surname, they still looked for it with some excitement.

Li Chun found his parents, but it is regrettable that Li Chun's father-in-law and mother-in-law turned into zombies on the day of the apocalyptic eruption. It was the neighbors who helped the old couple to survive.

Although the old couple are not young, Li Chun's father has exploded with the earth element ability, relying on this Li father to protect his wife and children all the way through all the hardships, but in the end he reached the T base. After entering the base, Li's father did not go out to collect supplies. He has been following the reinforcement of the base wall in exchange for points, plus the food distributed by the base. Although I can't eat enough, I can't die from starvation. When Li Chun found Father Li, he was working there with dirt all over his face.

Li Chun's strong figure followed his father. Although Li's father is not young, he used to be a strong body with a straight back. But when I saw my father this time, Li Chun almost couldn't recognize it. Father Li's back was bent, and he was a little blessed, but now he is too thin, and it seems that the two horoscope lines on his face have become deeper.

The moment he saw his father, Li Chun cried with his father on the spot. The 1.8-meter man was crying like a child. Father Li just started to be startled by this sudden hug, and subconsciously wanted to activate the supernatural power. But when he heard his son's tearful dad, Li's father trembled his hands and touched his son. Seeing that the touch was real, his tears also stayed. It's not that he didn't want to go to find his son, but the crowd is huge. He doesn't even know whether his son and daughter-in-law are alive. He and his wife can escape to the T base in nine deaths. If they go out again, I am afraid that there will be nothing but a dead word. He and his wife thought that it was almost impossible to see their son in this life, but they didn't expect that God would treat their family so badly that there would be a day when the father and son would meet.

The two stabilized their emotions. Father Li quickly took his son and asked, "Qiqi and Tiantian are okay, are you all okay?"

Seeing his father's face in a hurry, Li Chun said quickly: "It's okay, dad, don't worry, they also came out with me this morning, but it is not safe for them to be a woman and a child in such a mess, so I let them be at the base first. The person who registered the information is waiting, and it is safe there too."

In fact, Zhao Xueqi was very anxious to see that the personnel information registered at the base did not contain the names of her parents. The two of them were divided into two groups. Li Chun came out to look for her parents, and Zhao Xueqi continued to look for their parents' information there.

"Dad, where do you live now, let's go find mom first." The mood calmed down, and Li Chun was anxious to see his mother.

"Well, let's go now." Father Li remembered that his wife and children had secretly shed tears because of his son's family of three these days, and now he couldn't even care about work, so he hurried home with his son. You should know that if you leave now, it will be done in vain all morning.