28

After An Xiao returned to his room that night, he couldn't wait to purify the sewage in his space when the time was up. During the first purification, she felt a little dizzy. She had suspected that it was caused by the purification system, but she also suspected that it was due to the physical discomfort caused by the constant tossing. So even though she kept her eyes on her mind and didn't activate the purification system the first time she got the seeds, she couldn't help it after returning.

At the beginning, An Xiao just felt a little pain. She felt that her heartbeat seemed to be a little fast, just like after strenuous exercise. But soon she became aware that she had a fever, because she was very cold, she shivered when it was cold, and after a while she was very hot again, and she felt like roasting on a fire when she was hot. She is uncomfortable, she wants to take care of it.

An Xiao groaned. She didn't know if anyone would hear her voice, but she still had a glimmer of hope that someone would notice her.

I don't know how long it took, An Xiao in the deep water seemed to feel a chill, and then a mouthful of bitterness. An Xiao didn't know how long it took before the feeling of scorching fire passed, but although she was not so uncomfortable, she still seemed to be soaking in hot water. It was really hot.

An Xiao was in a coma here, she didn't know that Zhao Xueqi and Zhao Lei were going crazy. An Xiao has been in a coma for three days. Although her high fever has decreased, she still has a low fever these few days and she is also in a coma. Fortunately, the liquid food can still be poured, otherwise it is still a question whether it can last for a few days.

An Xiao's continuous low-grade fever and unconsciousness made Zhao Lei, who had always been calm, panicked. Although he suspected that the high fever this time was good for An Xiao, he couldn't bear it even if he had been in a coma. Fortunately, An Xiao's body has been leaking dirt, allowing Zhao Lei to stick to his ideas.

On the fourth day that An Xiao was in a coma, Gu Zhun and the others came back. They originally predicted the one-week itinerary because they found something, so they rushed back. Thinking of the restlessness of the past few days, the ancient town didn't even care to clean things up, and the points were also confiscated, so he rushed home.

But as soon as he entered the door, he found a glance that made his canthus cracked. An Xiao was lying on the bed lifeless, her small face is now smaller, and she feels a little skinny.

Before Zhao Xueqi and Zhao Lei had time to explain, Gu Zhun ran over with an arrow and hugged An Xiao in his arms, while his eyes looked at others like a beast on the verge of collapse. It seemed that whoever dared to step forward, he Will make him blood splattered on the spot.

Seeing Gu Zhun like this, Zhao Lei suddenly remembered the lion who had met a dead cub in the zoo before. It seemed that only instinct was dominating him. His eyes were cruel and bloodthirsty. Such Gu Zhun, even Zhao Lei did not dare to come forward easily.

Xu Feng and Li Chun saw this when they came back after handling the matter. Gu Zhun looked at Zhao Lei with bloodshot eyes. The precautions and bloodthirsty in his eyes were obvious. Seeing Li Chun and Xu Feng coming in, he The defense in his eyes has not diminished, but has grown deeper.

Xu Feng was a little confused when he saw Gu Zhun's defensive appearance, but when he saw An Xiao, who was just as lifeless as a broken baby, he knew something was wrong. Compared with Li Chun who was not daring to step forward when he saw the situation clearly, Xu Feng was always straightforward. Besides, he had always been close to An Xiao, so he wanted to step forward and take a look.

But Gu Zhun came up with an ice skate, if it weren't for Xu Feng's flash, he would almost cut his head. Everyone could see that Gu Zhun's knife was not merciful at all, it was aimed at Xu Feng's fatal place.