52

"Brother, continue working together next time." After dividing the found materials, the captain of the team that worked with Li Chun and the others patted Li Chun on the shoulder with a smile. This time their gains were good, and Zhao Lei contributed a lot to him. Not only did he find a way for the zombies, they also gained a lot. The team with Li Chun and the others is not large, with less than twenty people. Otherwise, they would not choose to cooperate with the newcomer Li Chun and the others.

Because of the small number of people, there are no mental powers in it. It has been a long time since the end of the world. Not only are the zombies more powerful, but the supplies are also harder to find. Usually they lose a lot and won't find much supplies, and even the casualties of the team members are not small, otherwise they won't be right now. Such a small scale. Therefore, the boss of this team paid special attention to Li Chun and the others, and expressed the hope of continuing cooperation next time.

Of course, if only Zhao Lei is the one who would not take it so seriously, after all, although there are few mental powers, it is not without them, they can find a mental power to come in. The most important thing is that in addition to Zhao Lei, the other people are also very strong. That Gu Zhun's ice blade against the zombies was a big killer, and Li Chun was meticulous and thoughtful. These are the talents they need, and it's always right to win them.

"I have to thank my eldest brother this time. We are here for the first time. We wouldn't have been so smooth if it hadn't been for the eldest brother to lead the way." Li Chun also said with a smile. "Then eldest brother, let's go first, and the family must be worried for so many days. Next time if there is any good task, let's work together." Then they left with Gu Zhun.

Seeing Li Chun and the others go away, a person next to the boss said: "Boss, I think this group of people is good. It is said that they also have a water and wood supernatural power working on the base. It is also good for us to recruit these people. A boost."

"Well, I looked pretty good. But I'm afraid these people will disobey. Let's take a look again, our team is still too small." The boss sighed, beckoning the brothers to move their things away and go back. The harvest this time is big enough for my brothers to have a good time for a few days. Those daily necessities can also be exchanged for some points in the trading market. Their house is about to be renewed.

"Grandma's, these people are so dark. We don't contribute less than them. Why do they divide up twice as much. Is it easy for us to work hard to find something? If it wasn't for the stone, they wouldn't be able to find anything. Arrived." Xu Feng cursed after leaving the group and seeing that he was the only one around him.

They went to the five majors and one elementary school this time. Another team went to ten people. When they divided things up, they were only divided into one-third. Xu Feng, who thought he had done a lot of work, was very dissatisfied.

"Okay, these people are not black, at least we are divided according to the head, if we cooperate with those big teams, we may not be able to get something. After all, we have just arrived and there are few people. We always have to eat something. Thank you." Li Chun patted Xu Feng comfortingly. In fact, he also thinks that they are at a disadvantage, but there is any way to look at each other's appearance and know that this is to take care of them and want to continue cooperating in the future before giving them a third. Although the strength of these people is almost the same as theirs.

"Don't worry, we can live a long time with this little thing." Zhao Lei said with a smile. This time they found a remote small grocery store, because it was in a very old alley, so they were lucky not to be evacuated. However, there should have been some people in the small grocery store. Some of the fast food is gone, only some grains such as rice, noodles, oil, and other daily necessities. But after so long, even if you keep the fast food, you can't eat it. On the contrary, the rice noodle oil makes them very happy. Although only one-third is divided, Li Tian's space is also filled a lot. Those daily necessities can also be exchanged for grain in the trading market.