1

In 2020, the earth's environment will become worse, and natural disasters will occur frequently all over the world. Either a tsunami broke out in country R.

An earthquake occurred in country A. Although country H did not have any large-scale natural disasters due to its advantageous geographical location, heavy rains have continued since the beginning of summer.

The heavy rain brought great changes to people's lives. An Xiao who had forgotten to take the umbrella and was soaked in the cold, cursed the damn ghost weather while carrying the big bags in his hands and ran to Gu Zhun's house.

An Xiao is an orphan. She was thrown into an orphanage when she was born. She was raised in the orphanage until she was eighteen. After that, the little girl started to work alone. She sold newspapers, set up stalls, brushed dishes, and pulled. insurance. Speaking of which, the work she has done is really countless. But this girl didn't know if it was because she was born cheerful or because she was heartless. Despite the hardship of life, the 23-year-old still had an optimistic and cheerful temperament.

Now An Xiao works as a cashier in a supermarket. Because of the worsening weather, the apocalyptic words that have disappeared a few years ago have begun to clamor again. Many people have begun to hoard goods at home in large and small bags, so the supermarket is all day long. It's all overcrowded. An Xiao is not afraid of hardship. Others can't stand it after working in the supermarket for a few days, but she never complains about hardship or tiredness. The supermarket owner was also very happy to see this little girl so capable, not to mention the increase in her salary, he also rewarded her with a big red envelope.

This made An Xiao happy. After work, she picked a bunch of ingredients from the supermarket and planned to go to Gu Zhun's home to celebrate. Think about Gu Zhun who likes to eat beef. She cut five catties cruelly. Even if he can't finish it, she can make sauced beef and eat slowly at home.

The cleaning aunt next to An Xiao teased her when she saw that An Xiao was so generous, "Xiao Xiao, is this going to go to her boyfriend's house to buy so many things?" She knows this child An Xiao, but she is most frugal. Even if buying vegetables means buying some vegetables, or eating instant noodles, life is more difficult than her old lady, and she will only buy some meat when she visits her boyfriend.

An Xiao blushed slightly, and said to her aunt who was teasing her: "Yes, today the boss has raised her salary and I am going to celebrate. Auntie is not good today, so hurry up, maybe it's raining again. I'm leaving now." After finishing talking, An Xiao was embarrassed to look at the jokes of the cleaning aunt, and hurried away with the big bags.

She was so embarrassed, not because she was thin-skinned, after all, she came out to make a living when she was 18 years old. She should have met people who should have encountered things. It can be said that she has met all of them. Why would she blush like this just because she was teased? . She blushed purely because Gu Zhun was not her boyfriend, although she dreamed that he was.

Thanks to An Xiao's crow's mouth, he walked halfway to the pouring rain, thinking about the umbrella that fell in the supermarket, An Xiao could hardly wait to be hit to death. She couldn't afford to take a car in this kind of weather, and she couldn't bear to spend the money on such a short distance. Therefore, she rushed to Gu Zhun's house with one hand to protect what was in her hand.

As soon as he entered the community, there was hail the size of soybeans. An Xiao cursed and rushed to Gu Zhun's house.

An Xiao, who was soaked in a soup, entered the door with great difficulty. Seeing her soaked all over, Gu Zhun frowned, "How did you make it like this, where's your umbrella?"

An Xiao frowned when she saw Gu Zhun, and she trembled with caution. From a young age, what she feared most was his expression, so she said pitifully and a little coquettishly: "I have increased my salary today, and I bought a lot. Let's celebrate something?" After speaking, he shook the wet bag in his hand.