6

Li Chun didn't hide it either, and told them everything he knew. As far as he saw it, hiding in the supermarket was really not a problem, not to mention, the food in the supermarket would be finished sooner or later, and they couldn't always hide in it. The atmosphere in the supermarket in the first two days can be said to have eased, but with the decrease in food and the increase in the number of people, the atmosphere has become more and more weird.

Li Chun has always been a bold and careful man. In these few days, apart from always paying attention to the outside situation, he is thinking about how to get a glimmer of life. Although they can barely get safety by hiding in the supermarket, they are also isolated from the world and cannot get any new information. He has always believed that Country H will not just fall down like this. It may be difficult to survive in City S, but for larger cities, the capital City B, he has to find a place to survive even for his daughter.

But escape is not so simple. Although he is also a supernatural person, his wife is an ordinary person and a child who is only five years old. It is impossible to escape safely. So he has been paying attention these days to see if there are anyone who can go with him, and it is not asking how strong he is, as long as he can help.

He also saw it when Gu Zhun and An Xiao were fighting zombies outside. Although girls don't have abilities, they don't yell when they see zombies like some girls do. Instead, they calmly help beat the zombies.

In Li Chun's opinion, these two people are the best partners for cooperation. There is a certain amount of force without drag. Of course, if there is no big problem with character.

Li Chun spoke carefully, An Xiao and Gu Zhun also listened carefully. It turns out that although many people survived the earthquake that night, many people became zombies. All this happened so quickly that the government was paralyzed without even having time to respond. Many people's homes were destroyed by the earthquake, even if they weren't destroyed, they would run out of ammunition and food. What makes the situation worse is that zombies are very infectious. As long as they are bitten or caught, they will become zombies. Even if they drink contaminated water, they may become infected. Fortunately, zombies now move very slowly and stiffly. The man hit a zombie with no problem at all, and this gave everyone a chance.

Some daring and long-term people began to risk their lives to flee. There are young and old at home who can't go to find food, and the major supermarkets are the first place people come out to search or evacuate.

This supermarket is relatively large. There are a hundred people hiding in it. There are old people and children as well as young adults. It has been several days since the end of the world. No amount of things in the supermarket can hold everyone to eat. Besides, you can't open fire here. Choose It's very single, it can only be biscuits, instant noodles, bread and the like. After these few days, everyone has been a little surprised, and they have almost searched the supermarket, put all the food by their side, and kept a short distance between people. The defensive heart is very obvious.

Speaking of this, Li Chun looked a little bit distressed. The people of H country have always been an enthusiastic nation. Now everyone is guarding each other like this. Isn't it because they are forced by the facts. Isn't he afraid to let others get too close to his wife and daughter?

After listening to Li Chun finishing what he had learned, Gu Zhun frowned tightly. Originally, I wanted to get some information from Li Chun, but Li Chun only knew a little bit about the zombies. As for the situation outside, he didn't know if there was a place to stay in other places.

Although An Xiao was also very upset, she forced a smile and said to Li Chun: "Brother Li, thank you so much, or else we really don't know anything about it."