22

If Duan Caimei, the stepmother who had been begging for Xu Feng, also arrived at his man, it was not the little beast when he looked up. She didn't even bother to drive this little beast out of the house. This little beast has fed her a lot of deflation since she was a child, and she hates her teeth as long as she thinks about it.

Looking up, Xu Feng said that although he was a little embarrassed, he obviously had a better life than them. Duan Caimei's eyes turned and got an idea. The old man of his own family is the biological father of this little beast, and his son is also the biological younger brother of this little beast. Even Lai has to rely on him.

There is a young and strong carer. At least they don't have to suffer from starvation all day long, so if they earn points for supplies or something, let the little beast go. It is important to know that even if the people who went to the base missions died, the base would provide subsidies to their families after they returned. Some time ago, they had a family here whose son died, and the base gave a full 1,000 points of compensation. But one thousand points is enough for one month. Now that I found this little beast, Duan Sumei couldn't wait for such a good thing to fall on her.

"Feng, why did you find it now? You don't know how much suffering the three of us have suffered. You see that your father is thinner than a bone. And your brother, I haven't drunk water for several days. But fortunately, you finally found it, and the future will be better, right old man." Duan Sumei cried with tears and snot for fear that others would not hear her. With this tearful look, people who didn't know thought Xu Feng was her own son. This was the reunion of mother and son.

"My son, do you have any water to drink or eat? All of us have been hungry for several days and haven't drunk water for several days. Look at the corners of your brother's mouth that are dry and cracked. I'll call my brother." Duan Sumei cried and said while pulling her son to Xu Feng.

Xu Song has no feelings with this brother, and his mother has always been by his side, calling Xu Feng a little beast. At home, whether it is father or mother, he only loves himself. In his opinion, Xu Feng has no status at all. Asking him to call his elder brother is simply to lower his style. So even though Duan Sumei kept winking at him, he still snorted and said nothing.

Seeing the appearance of her son, Duan Sumei secretly hated that this kid would not come, and said quickly: "He is mad at you. It will be fine after a while. He is also a kid's temper."

In the last days, even the five-year-old Tiantian no longer regarded herself as a child. Xu Song, a young man of eighteen to nineteen, was called by his stepmother as a child's temper. Xu Feng feels that this is really a big issue in the world.

Because Xu's father and the others live in a slum area that is almost the base, each house is also a small shed, and everyone who has no food does not want to move too much, so as not to get hungry faster. Seeing Duan Sumei's family came to a son who looked like a capable person, everyone was a little bit envious and jealous. There are almost no abilities who live here, and all the abilities have lived in the center of the city.

But occasionally people in the center of the city will come to find family members and then take these lucky ones away. Now Duan Sumei's family is the lucky one in everyone's eyes. Seeing the envy and jealousy of a few people who usually don't deal with, Duan Sumei's voice became louder. If it were not because she hadn't drank water for several days, she might have been able to speak for a longer time if her throat was dry. But the little beast is a little beast, and she hasn't seen him bring out anything after talking for so long.

Xu Feng didn't bother to talk to Duan Sumei and Xu Song. He said directly to Father Xu: "Should you go with me or I will give you something, but I can leave it here and give it to me. Don't come to me again in the future."

To Xu's father, Xu Feng's feelings are very complicated. There is no doubt that Xu's father also loves him, but when he needs his father's love most, he stingy and fails to give it a little bit. He hated resentment and quarreled. Especially when he was in high school, there was never a day in the family.

Later, when he grew up, his feelings of fatherly love became somewhat dispensable. But he never thought of seeing his father again, but the mountain-like person became like this. Originally, he just wanted to take Xu's father away. If he didn't go with him, he would just ignore everything. Anyway, he wouldn't take Duan Sumei and his brother with him. But seeing his father like this, he softened up and offered to give them something.

"Look at what you are saying. Of course we are following you. There is no son who doesn't support his father. Everyone said so." Duan Sumei saw Xu Feng saying this, and the two said hurriedly. The joke is that she is pointing to Xu Feng to live a good life, how can he put himself aside.

When Xu Feng saw Duan Sumei yelling like this, she ignored her. Now it's not what it used to be. In the past, someone might stand at the commanding heights of morality and take care of nosy matters, but now everyone is keeping their lives safe.

Sure enough, as Xu Feng predicted, although Duan Sumei's yelling voice was not small, the people around him were just onlookers but no one spoke. Duan Sumei almost crushed her silver teeth with hatred.

Xu Feng didn't bother to talk to Duan Sumei, the jumping clown, but stared at Xu Fu wholeheartedly and waited for his answer. Father Xu's eyes darkened after seeing his son's fascination.

If he goes with Xu Feng, maybe life will be much better, but his wife and youngest son will definitely not survive. But if the son is allowed to feed their family, the son will not be able to feed it either. Although he prefers Xu Song, Xu Feng is also a son. He knows the personality of his wife. If they all followed Xu Feng back, he might not have an Ann birthday.

I was very sorry for this child back then, and now he doesn't seem to continue to drag him down. "Son, dad won't go back with you, just be a dad and I can't help you, dad will be cheeky again, can you give us 20 points every month?"

Xu's father usually goes out to find work, and he earns one or two points a day, and 20 points a month. If he does a little bit, he will be able to live on. Xu's father knew that he was sorry for this, but he couldn't ask for things all at once. If you can't keep it, you have to say that even if you can keep the two people in the family, it will be a disaster.

"His dad, how can this be done? Xu Feng is your own son. This son is supposed to provide for his father in old age, what are you doing?" Duan Sumei yelled immediately when she heard what Xu's father said, but she was allowed before she could finish her words. The father interrupted with a lihe.

"Shut up, boss, you say yes or not." When Xu's father said this, he didn't dare to look at his son's eyes. After all, he didn't even know if his son could earn 20 points a month.

Xu Feng laughed at himself, he knew it would be like this, but he didn't give up and wanted to come. But after being here, he would give up. He said to Father Xu: "I don't have points yet, I'll go back and get something to exchange for you at the trading floor, and you will follow." Seeing Duan Sumei and others want to follow up, Xu Feng immediately gave a cold look. , Xu Feng killed how many zombies, he frowned a bit sternly, Duan Sumei, a woman who had always been pungent, also took his feet.

Xu Feng walked in front, Xu's father followed behind, and the two entered Xu Feng's temporary home one after another.