40

Wu Bin is twenty-seven years old this year, at the age of starting a family and starting a business. It is said that children are not so rare, but he was born in a rural area and married early in his hometown. If he was his age, he would basically be a father in the village.

Originally married Xu Yiran, he thought that he would have children soon, and even took several names, but now this is the time to get married and have children. It is estimated that his generation is like this. So he has some empathy for the well-behaved Li Tian.

Of course there are not so many, the key is to build a good relationship with everyone. Speaking of which, Li Chun's family is always worried that everyone will treat their daughter as a drag oil bottle, but everyone actually likes this child in their hearts.

Needless to say, Wu Bin, An Xiao and Gu Zhun were always fond of children, but Xu Feng, who was very carefree, would carefully soften his voice for fear of scaring the children when they saw Li Tian.

At this time, everyone has almost no hope of survival. Only when you look at the innocent children will you feel that although the road ahead is difficult, you still have to go on firmly.

"So are you, so is An Xiao, you are all used to her, and now she doesn't have a good meal." Although she was very satisfied in her heart, Zhao Xueqi complained as if it were true or false. "It's going well today. I guess everyone will be back in a while. Let's have dinner right away."

Zhao Xueqi's impression of Wu Bin was very good, and Wu Bin was so good to Li Tian, ​​Zhao Xueqi's impression of him was even better. So even though he has only joined them for less than a month, Zhao Xueqi is already very familiar with him, just like An Xiao and the others. Even better than Zhao Lei and Gu Zhun.

Speaking of Cao Cao Cao Cao's arrival, as soon as Zhao Xueqi's words fell, Gu Zhun and An Xiao held hands and entered the door. Then the three of Li Chun also returned.

Xu Feng yelled as soon as he entered the door: "An Xiao, come on, get some water, I'm thirsty to death."

Compared with the three of Xu Feng and the three of Gu Zhun, Xu Feng is really in the same sky and the other underground. Gu Zhun, An Xiao, and Wu Bin are doing relatively clean work, so they are also clean. But Xu Feng seemed to have just crawled out of the mound, and they were all in a panic.

"An Xiao didn't hesitate and put a big bowl of water out for Xu Feng to drink. Zhao Xueqi and Li Mu also helped them with water at once. Several people drank two bowls before they were breathless.

"Why are you so embarrassed?" Wu Bin couldn't help asking when seeing a few people look like this. Even Gu Zhun's expression was a little bit puzzled. Although this work is a bit tiring, a few people have never looked like this before.

"Why, it's not that the zombies suddenly attacked the wall of the base. We worked so hard to block the opening." Xu Feng sat down on the ground after drinking water and said. It's not that he doesn't want to sit on a stool, it's that he is a bit too dirty.

"So serious?" Wu Bin said slightly worried.

"Yeah, the activities of zombies have become more frequent recently. In the past, zombies also attacked the base but the frequency was definitely not so high. Now the base has fewer people, and you have to face the zombies every day. This life is getting worse and worse. Got it." Father Li is getting older, which means he wants to be stable. Although he is usually tired, it is reasonable, but recently the situation is getting worse and worse.

The expressions of several young people are also a little solemn, and it can be seen that the situation of the base is getting worse and worse after the last time of Green Crystal. It is rare that the base wall was breached once in the past few days. And obviously the control on the base is not as strong as before. During this time, the base was much messier than before. Murders and bloodshed will happen from time to time, which was absolutely impossible before.