56

What kind of melancholy, deep, disappeared in an instant. Zhao Lei couldn't fight, at least they couldn't do it first, thinking about this, Zhao Lei ran to the stall set up by Xu Feng and the others in a short time.

Li Chun is cautious, and now he and his father are holding Xu Feng tightly to keep him from moving. When Xu Feng saw Zhao Lei running over, quite a few children were fighting and the parents came to support them. He kept shouting: "Grandma's, Brother Li, let me go. I have to beat this kid who doesn't even fucking. know."

After arguing with Xu Feng, the kid saw that Xu Feng was crazy. He was not soft at all, and he yelled: "Come on, you kid, I tell you that the one who dares to be the best with Xiaoye has not been born yet. Come on if you have the ability. ."

However, the two people around him also pulled him tightly, and they seemed to know the importance.

The people on the other side began to look a little tight when they saw that Li Chun and their help came again, but saw Zhao Lei's calmness, and was not affected by Xu Feng's words of letting him copy the guy, so they let go and kept mentioning. Holding heart. Seeing that Li Chun and the others were embarrassed by Xu Feng, and they were also tossed by this difficult little ancestor, they sighed secretly. Looking at Li Chun and the others, they felt a little bit of pity for the same disease.

"Be honest," and then said to the three people opposite: "I don't know what the brothers mean?"

But it turned out that Xu Feng and the others came here early in the morning to take up the position, and the position was good. In addition, they took Li Tian this time. Li Chun and the others couldn't wait to pull down all the floor tiles. This There are also two kinds of fresh objects, and there is a constant stream of guests.

It was time for them to close the stalls when they were almost sold, and the three people came over. The younger man saw the cigarette hidden in the bag by Xu Feng for some reason. This is a good thing, and Li Chun didn't plan to sell it here, because the price might be lowered. They all point to these two cigarettes for the winter.

When Xu Feng saw the man saw it, he stuffed it inside. Unexpectedly, the young man said, "I've seen everything I hide. When I can't afford the land, I'll take it out and worry about every good thing."

Xu Feng was a little embarrassed because he was seen by others, but they wanted to get them on the black market and sell them at high prices, so they said with anger in their voice: "Well, what do you call, can you afford to buy it?"

It just so happens that the young man is also a violent temper. There is even a posture to do it.

Zhao Lei was a little bit dumbfounded after hearing this. If such a thing happened to anyone else in their team, it would never be like this, which is why Xu Feng's hot temper would be like this.

Also dumbfounded are Li Chun and his son. What is this all about? Zhao Lei is good to say that he was not there just now after all. But the two of them watched Xu Feng quarrel with others. In fact, Xu Feng can't be blamed entirely, the other guy's temper is also very violent. No one is better than these two people when it comes to adding fuel and vinegar.

But in the end, they couldn't let the two of them really do it. Seeing Zhao Lei was there, Xu Feng was a little more honest. Although the other party was still blushing with a thick neck, at least he didn't stretch his arms. Li Chun took the lead and said, "I'm sorry, brother, our brother has a quick temper. In fact, he doesn't have any bad intentions, just can't speak a bit."

The other party didn't intend to cause trouble. Besides, it's not a big problem. It's almost like a fight with a child. In addition, Li Chun also lowered his head and said, "Brother, we are embarrassed too. My brother has a bad temper. , Don't bother you. Let's just expose what happened just now. But we really need the things in your hands, and you can just open the price." This speaker is a little older, and obviously he has a higher prestige. , At least as soon as he opened his mouth, the young man who was making a lot of noise just now stopped.

Seeing that they are indeed doing business, Zhao Lei said, "Brother, let's take a step to speak?"

This person was obviously relieved when he heard this. It seems that there is a way, not being disturbed by this stinky boy. Secretly glared at the young man with uneven faces, he took the lead to follow Zhao Lei and the others to the trading market. Li Chun and Li's father also hurriedly packed up the remaining things, and dragged Xu Feng to follow.

Before Xu Feng left, he snorted rather unceremoniously at the person who had just quarreled with him. The anger of the popularity that had just stabilized his emotions surged again: "Brother Liu, you see that he really owes you a beating." After speaking, he clenched his fist and banged a few fingers. Although he has a grumpy temper, obviously he also has the capital for a grumpy temper. If he doesn't have any real abilities under his hands, how can he dare to be so arrogant.

"Okay, don't make any noise, kid. Finally we see something useful and you can stir up the pornography. Go back and see Brother Wang not cutting you." The man called Brother Liu said to the young man. , And then quickly walked over.

Speaking of which, these people are really not bad guys. If they really want to talk about them, they can still have something to do with Li Chun and the others. They were Du Ling's subordinates, but both of them joined them after they came to Base B. Only the one who was slightly calm just now was Du Ling's original team.

But he is not a central figure, so he doesn't know anything about Li Chun and the others about to become their teammates. They originally lived in Zone B. This time they came to Zone C to try their luck to see what rare objects are. Unlike Zone C, the relationship in Zone B will need to be dealt with. In this case, one A single cigarette will solve many problems.

But cigarettes are not easy to find. This thing is not like food. People will collect it when they see it. When the end of the world first broke out, it was too late for anyone to take care of it. Now a lot of the cigarettes in the big supermarkets that have been going back and forth have been ruined by zombies, and only a small part of them is left in people's hands. These are all good things in Zone B, let alone in Zone C.

A man surnamed Wang made up his mind to buy, and Zhao Lei would certainly not be polite to ask. At the very least, he had to vent his anger to Xu Feng. Although this kid sometimes owes a little to clean up, he is not casually scolded.

After being brutally slaughtered, the man surnamed Wang twitched his mouth and chatted with Li Chun and others. With his words, they could not know each other. But just these few words revealed that they all came from the T base.

"Brother, we are also destined. Brother, I also want to say something to you. I don't know if you guys have joined us. Our team is not big, but the boss you know is that we used to T The boss of the base, Du Ling, I dare not say anything else, but following him will definitely not suffer. I can pat my chest to promise. Just like brothers, you guys are going out and desperate all day, it's better to join a team, and there will be someone You can help. Secondly, Zone B is safer," said the man surnamed Wang.

His words caused Zhao Lei to fall into silence, which is also a problem they have been struggling with.