45

As the former capital of China, City B still has high-end bases even in the last days. Compared to the few small bases where Li Chun and his group settled on the road, I don't know how many times they went there. Even the T base where they have stayed for a long time can't keep up with a fraction of him.

Speaking of Li Chun and the others, their journey was really not smooth. Ever since they found seventeen or eight saplings, their good luck seemed to be used up all at once, and bad luck followed them. On another small base, it was nearly killed by the locals. In the end, it was Zhao Lei who exposed his abilities and managed to save everyone's lives.

But even so, everyone was a little badly injured. Before the end of the world, they had walked the journey that could be reached in a day by train for nearly two months. From autumn to winter. Fortunately, they were wearing thick clothes, otherwise they would freeze to death even if they weren't bitten to death by zombies. The days of the last days are very strange, and now it's just entering winter, but it's so cold that people can't reach out. You can breathe out the white mist with a single breath.

Even though they collect some supplies from time to time along the way, there is not much left. At least gasoline and the like will run out soon, and there is not much food in Li Tian's space. Seeing the gate of Base B close at hand, everyone was finally relieved.

Xu Feng rubbed his stiff hands and said, "It's finally here. Don't say that our crimes on this road are really not in vain. The B and T bases are really not of the same standard."

When the destination arrived, everyone mentioned that their throats also relaxed. Seeing Xu Feng saying this, he also looked at the place they were about to enter with great interest. The B base far exceeds the T base in terms of scale or quality. At least from the present point of view, the people in base B should be in power. It can be seen from the straight body.

Li Chun is a veteran and has such a natural enthusiasm for the army. In fact, the Chinese people have a blind trust in the soldiers. So even in the end times, everyone sees that soldiers still have a sense of security.

"Okay, let's go in quickly. It's really a tossing about the road. I want to find a place to sleep quickly." The handsome Wu Bin looked a little embarrassed because he had been on the road, and there was a lot of wind and frost on his face. . In fact, it wasn't just Wu Bin, everyone was exhausted along the way, and almost all lost a circle. Even Xu Feng, who is quite strong, has lost a lot now.

Hearing what Wu Bin said, everyone felt that even the bones in his body were painful. So I couldn't wait to park the car and prepare to enter the base.

Base B is the largest base in the country, and survivors come to the base every day. Li Chun spontaneously lined up behind the long line.

Like base T, newcomers to base B must first check their bodies and then register their personnel before entering. Base B gathers the most advanced equipment and the oldest experts in the country. There are countless different kinds of abilities, so you don't need to be like a T base here. You must be isolated for six or seven hours if you want to enter the base. You only need to pass a machine, just like doing a B-scan before the end of the world. Find out if you have a zombie virus on your body and if you have been scratched or bitten by a zombie.

Even if you carry a zombie virus on your body, it won't be solved on the spot like a small base, because experience has proved that if you can not change the zombie after being bitten by a zombie, the power you get is often much stronger than the power you stimulate.

No matter when talents are very important, Base B, as the largest base in the country, can be described as a large number of talents. So they know the importance of talents, as long as they have the opportunity to obtain high-level abilities, they will not give up easily.