27

Seeing An Xiao and Zhao Lei finally came back, Zhao Xueqi and Li's mother let go of their hearts. The two only said they went out for a stroll, but they didn't expect to be out for so long as soon as they went out. The two of them could have calmed down, but seeing the sky getting darker and darker, they felt uneasy. Father Li went out to work early in the morning, and couldn't come back until the evening. The two of them were told by the family man several times that they were resolute not to go out alone and didn't dare to go out to look for them, so they kept waiting at home.

Now that the outside is so chaotic, and killings often happen inside the base, it is really uneasy to go out for such a long time and not come back.

When the two came back in the car, Zhao Xueqi was looking at the door. Seeing that the two of them had made so many things when they came back, Zhao Xueqi was surprised and delighted, "Where did you get this?"

Although she is well protected by her family, Zhao Xueqi also knows that it is not easy to eat now, especially potatoes and winter melon. "Did you two sneak out?"

Seeing Zhao Xueqi, An Xiao immediately greeted her to come and move things, and the car had to be sent to others quickly. Anyone can see the smile on An Xiao's face, but who is not happy to get back so many things. With this little thing in it, they don't have to worry about survival anymore for a few months.

The movement of the two An Xiao was a bit big, and the neighbors next to them came one after another to watch the excitement. Seeing so many things, many people's eyes are different. Although most of the people living here are supernaturalists, many of them are ordinary people, like Zhao Xueqi and Zhao Lei. Many people work hard all day long to bite, and it is inevitable that some people will move their minds to other places. Quite a lot of killings and overstocking happened in the base.

Although these things are strongly prohibited on the base, and if caught, they will be severely punished, but the base has too many things to worry about, so even though it is repeatedly prohibited, they still happen from time to time.

However, the place where An Xiao and the others live is a place where people with supernatural powers live. Most people can get by. They may be jealous when they see An Xiao and the others get back a lot of things, but when they see Zhao Lei's smile, the look in his eyes is like a knife. Thought to let go back. If they were placed in a slum, it is estimated that An Xiao and the others would not be able to sleep well tonight.

Although it has been a few days since we moved here, everyone is now very prepared for each other, let alone the neighbors and families in the past, they dare not say anything.

Soon I moved everything in, Zhao Lei went to deliver the car, and An Xiao stayed at home to help Zhao Xueqi place things. When Zhao Lei was gone, Zhao Xueqi came and pulled An Xiao to speak: "Xiaoxiao, you are too courageous, and you ran out without saying a word. Zhao Lei doesn't have a power. What if something happens? "As the only two women in the team, Zhao Xueqi and An Xiao get along very well. What's more, An Xiao is also very good to Li Tian. When a mother is open, he is more happy to her child than to her.

Therefore, Zhao Xueqi also had a bit of sincerity towards An Xiao. Seeing An Xiao running out regardless of safety, she would inevitably have to persuade him.

An Xiao also knew that Zhao Xueqi was kind, so he smiled and said nothing.

"Don't take what I said to your heart. You, a girl, don't think about running outside all day. It is serious to hold Gu Zhun firmly in your hand." Of course, Zhao Xueqi also saw An Xiao's disapproval. , He said bitterly. If Zhao Xueqi was gentle before, now she has accepted her fate. Her family is gone, and now she has no other choice but to rely on Li Chun. To put it bluntly, if Li Chun had any bad thoughts, she could only grit her teeth and admit it.