66

The end of the world is indeed a purgatory on earth for people, but people are very tenacious creatures, even if it is difficult and dangerous, as long as they are given a little room for survival, they can live like weeds. The tenacity of human vitality even far exceeds that of any species.

Five years in the apocalypse is enough for people to be able to stand up to the zombies from the beginning to the present. The zombies are indeed powerful, and the zombie virus is indeed terrifying, but in the face of time, all of this has become a little insignificant. Although the zombies almost completely exterminated mankind, there were still seeds of hope left by the mankind back then, and the supernatural being was the only light that mankind could see under which catastrophe.

Just as people expect, five years is enough time for everyone to kill the zombies seven or eight eight. The zombies are constantly evolving, but the human abilities are also improving. Moreover, humans have a natural advantage that zombies do not possess, that is, humans can reproduce offspring but zombies cannot.

Although some people will become zombies, the speed of mutation is still far behind the speed at which humans kill zombies. In this way, although the number of zombies is very large, even hundreds of millions of zombies have been killed after five years. It cannot threaten the safety of mankind as before.

There are zombies, and there are also zombies from human beings, but it is almost hard to see a large-scale group of zombies like the beginning of the last days.

But this is not to say that people's lives are smooth sailing. The apocalypse left China's billions of people with less than 10 million people. As for other countries, I have rarely heard from them. Although not all of them will be destroyed, some small countries have indeed disappeared in the long river of history.

This is not the most serious. The most serious is that the land and drinking water after the end of the world are all contaminated. Almost none of the remaining plants existed, and all of them were very sturdy, just like the big tree with a lot of green crystals in it. It almost destroyed the entire T base by itself. In addition, the surviving mutant animals also kept people safe. Du Ling and others were almost attacked by mutant rats and made dumplings.

Small mutant rats have such a great power, let alone other large animals. People just took a sigh of relief from the fight with the zombies, they had to face the increasingly tough animals and plants.

If you think this is the most serious, then I am sorry that you guessed wrong again. These are nothing, no matter how powerful the mutant plants are, he can't run to the base without legs. Mutant animals are generally hidden very secretly and will not easily encounter people. Those with the ability to guard against animals even have mutant animals as pets. Although these difficulties are huge, they can all be overcome.

What really makes people difficult to overcome is nothing but the dwindling food. Plants cannot grow on the ground nowadays, and even wood-type supernaturalists and scientists use various methods and methods to cultivate plants in nutrient solution. The plants that grow in this way are either very short or dead. There are gains, but it is absolutely incomparable to before the end of the world.

Fortunately, the current population is very small, and a lot of food saved before the end of the world has been found by people in recent years, and it can barely feed these people. However, a large part of the people's food is very simple, that is, pancakes and rice porridge. Almost many people have forgotten the smell of meat. Those who can eat vegetables occasionally are very good people. It's like An Xiao and their lives now.

Since the bumper harvest five years ago, Du Ling relied on that batch of grain to overcome obstacles all the way, coupled with his superb methods and the help of some people, and soon occupied a place in the upper layer of Zone B. However, Du Ling did not move into Zone B to challenge some people's nerves, but settled in Zone B for three years. Now that he has accumulated enough resources, whether it is strength, contacts or reputation, he brought hundreds of people under him to successfully settle in Area A, becoming one of the forces that cannot be underestimated in Base B.