11

The supermarket is very messy, there are beddings everywhere. Before, everyone just stayed on the first floor just in case. But now there is not even a foothold on the first floor, so everyone can only go to the second floor, and there are even a lot of people in the warehouse. It's not how good it is, how much food there is to eat, or how safe it is. Just because there are so many people here, people are social animals after all, even if it is the end of the world, they have to get along with them.

In the same place where there are people, there are right and wrong. Every day in the supermarket, there are constant quarrels, only to earn food and clothing. Now there are fewer and fewer things, and even a mouthful of water is earned. There are plenty of drinks and bottled water in the supermarket, and it is almost consumed after such a long time.

The virus in the last days not only infects humans, but also contaminates tap water. What people can drink now is the bottled water, bottled water and the supernatural water of the water system supernatural powers left before the end of the world. But there are already few people with supernatural powers, but there are even fewer people with one type of water system supernatural powers. There are so many people in the supermarket, and there are nearly 20 people with supernatural powers and mutations, but there are only three people with supernatural powers.

The reason why An Xiao's abilities are waste wood is here. The water system abilities in the supermarket don't have to go out at all. Every day someone rushes to bring food to their side in order to change some water. The attack power of the water system is not strong, and they are happy to work hard outside. And An Xiao was sorrowful, her water could not be drunk, which also determined that she could only beat zombies outside like others. And the attack power of the water system ability is much smaller than that of other abilities, it is not so easy to break into the sky. But fortunately, An Xiao's ability is actually space and system. Although the water inside is sewage and pitfalls, the amount of water is really enough, unlike other ability players who can only put a little water every day. This is also considered to be the mulberry elm harvested by the East.

Because of the shortage of water, several people have never bathed since the end of the world. Gu Zhun's ability is ice type, which is similar to water type. Ice has a much stronger attack power than water, not to mention that it can be turned into water. But they dare not waste it. At most, they wipe their face every day to wipe off the dirt on it, just in case there is a wound on the face to cause infection.

Everyone's abilities are low, and Gu Zhun is not that easy to talk, although he usually team up, but he is cold to everyone except An Xiao. Last time Xu Feng pestered Gu Zhun to let him get some ice cubes to eat and cool down. After being cleaned up by Gu Zhun, he no longer dared to pay attention to him. That is to say, An Xiao can occasionally eat Gu Zhun's shaved ice on this hot day.

The beginning of summer was already before the end of the world, and now I don't know if it was because of the end of the world that the weather was much hotter than the summer of last year. People used to have refrigeration tools such as air conditioners and fans, but now they really don't have anything. Even drinking water is a luxury. So when An Xiao came out with Gu Zhun's ice cubes, not only Xu Feng was drooling, but even as calm as Zhao Lei and as steady as Li Chun felt a little dry.

In fact, Gu Zhun didn't often make ice cubes for An Xiao to eat. He mainly went out every day to fight zombies and collect supplies. His little power had already been used almost. He kept what was left just in case.

This time, it was because An Xiao had been stunned because of her abilities, so Gu Zhun made some ice cubes to make her happy. An Xiao is actually very coaxing, sometimes she can have a lot of fun by giving her a piece of candy.