2

Neither of them went out, and stayed in the house quietly and began to wait. The waiting time is long, it's only half past a long time

In a few hours, An Xiao felt as if a century had passed. The noise outside has never stopped, and the exclamation is getting louder and louder, and it looks terrifying in this dark night.

An Xiao started to run to the place where the window was from time to time to take a look, but as time passed, she slowly stopped moving. Gu Zhun, who had been paying attention to the outside all the time, didn't notice, An Xiao's expression was a bit wrong, and his face flushed. Because the rain outside is getting heavier. The sound of being flooded on the first floor has been heard. At the beginning, because of the lack of money in his hand, the floor location that Gu Zhun bought was not very good. On the fourth floor, although he would not overflow, he was still a little frightened. However, he was also somewhat fortunate that Xiaoxiao came over tonight, otherwise he would die in a hurry in the staff dormitory provided by the supermarket.

The feeling of anxiety became stronger and stronger, and Gu Zhun had no time to think more, so he collected all the things that were convenient at home and put them in a large mountaineering bag, and by the way, he also put on two thicker clothes. If things go on like this, there must be a disaster, maybe they will be trapped, so they will pack their things early, and they will be able to leave soon when the rescuer comes.

Gu Zhun packed up everything. Seeing An Xiao lying on the bed, thinking she was asleep, he shook her and said, "Little, get up quickly and change your pajamas."

However, with this shaking, Gu Zhun found out that something was wrong, An Xiao had a fever and was so hot all over, her whole body was burnt. Secretly cursed, it must have caught a cold in the rain this afternoon.

Gu Zhun fed her medicine and stuffed the pills into the hiking bag. Before I had time to get up after all this, the mountain shook suddenly and the sky collapsed. Gu Zhun didn't have time to take An Xiao and ran out. He could only take advantage of the trend and hid at the foot of the wall with An Xiao. Facing the moment of death, he suddenly regretted it. Why must he insist on paying the mortgage to give Xiao Xiao a relaxed environment before getting married, if he knew that death had come so quickly. He will marry her sooner. At the moment when he passed out, Gu Zhun firmly took An Xiao's hand and said silently: "Little, if I can survive, I will marry you immediately."

The god of death seemed to take special care of these two orphans who were experiencing ups and downs. Gu Zhun took advantage of the corner of the shop because the beams fell, leaving room for a few people. Fortunately, there was a window next to it. It created a great opportunity for the two to escape. But now both of them are in a coma, not knowing the favor of the god of fate to them.

At the same time, the outside is almost messed up, the loud noise in the middle of the night and the bright daylight are meteorites falling from the sky. People who didn't know what was going on went out for the first time and inhaled poisonous gas. After returning home, many people were in the same condition as An Xiao's fever and coma. Because of the heavy rain, many people failed to go to the hospital and were temporarily placed at home after taking anti-fever medicine.

With the passage of time, the first group of people woke up, but they could hardly be called human anymore. They were all blue and white, and there was no focus in their eyes, just like a dead body. They became zombies. People lost their lives in the mouths of no longer relatives before they had time to be happy with the soberness of their loved ones.

Following a huge earthquake, the entire earth seemed to be a purgatory. Before everyone even had time to figure out what was happening, they were forever crushed under the ground.

The squally showers lasted for a day and a night, and nothing calmed down until the next morning. This catastrophe left the entire population of country H out of ten, but the situation in country H is pretty good. Countries around the world have suffered heavy losses, and some maritime countries have even been swallowed completely. Both politicians and soldiers are equal in the face of natural disasters. Everyone suffered a great blow, and the country was paralyzed. People can only try to save themselves. In just two days, everyone's lives fell from heaven to hell.

When people poked their heads out of the mound, it was too late to rejoice in the catastrophe, and what they were facing was chasing and blocking the zombies. Only then did people truly believe that the end of the world has really come. People who are struggling with their lives can still care about searching and rescuing the survivors buried under the earthquake, so An Xiao and Gu Zhun were in a silent coma for two days. It was not until the third morning that An Xiao woke up.

An Xiao looked at the ruins and broken walls around her for a moment. She was totally unconscious when she had a fever and was in a coma. Of course, she didn't know that an earthquake happened later, but she knew the chaos before the coma clearly. . She was a little panicked, though. Some light came in from the broken window, and An Xiao could see Gu Zhun's face in a dazed manner. Although a little embarrassed, he was bullied by breathing and should have just passed out. Seeing Gu Zhun lying beside him, he was relieved. For An Xiao, as long as Gu Zhun is still with him no matter what happens.

Seeing his uncomfortable look on his head, An Xiao remembered to take a look, but only then did she feel something wrong with her body. She felt sore and painful as if she had been working for many days in a row. I don't have the strength to get up. Moreover, the space around is very small, and it seems that the beam that supports this small space will be pulled down with a hard effort.

Even if they have never eaten pork, they have seen pigs run. An Xiao guessed that they had encountered an earthquake. Although they had forgotten the earthquake rescue knowledge they learned in school for a long time, An Xiao still knew that the best thing for them in this situation was to wait for rescue with peace of mind. I looked around and it seemed to be the foot of Gu Zhun's bedroom, and there was a big mountaineering bag next to it.

But An Xiao didn't care about all this, the most important thing was to see how Gu Zhun was going. An Xiao crawled to Gu Zhun's side. While tapping him, he called out: "Brother Gu Zhun, Brother Gu Zhun?" But no matter how An Xiao patted Gu Zhun, Gu Zhun didn't wake up. If his breathing was normal and his temperature was normal, An Xiao would be worried to death.

An Xiao knew that she couldn't let herself be idle now, and she was the only one in such a small space. If Gu Zhun didn't wake up, she might collapse. So she put Gu Zhun's head on her lap to make him more comfortable. Only after pulling the hiking bag beside him.

Open it and see, except for the two thick clothes, everything else is eaten. There are instant noodles, steamed buns, discounted canned fish and ham that An Xiao bought from the supermarket that day. There are even two bottles of water.

Seeing this, An Xiao felt more at ease. With these, it and Gu Zhun may be able to persist to the rescue. An Xiao carefully smeared Gu Zhun's lips with water. Although she herself was very thirsty, she was not willing to drink. You don't have to wait until when someone can come to the rescue. The rain that day was so heavy, there must be a lot of disasters.

Carefully stole a kiss on Gu Zhun's forehead, An Xiao's heartbeat was a little fast. This is the second time she has stolen her personally, and the first time was four years ago. "It will definitely let you live." An Xiao murmured. She didn't say the next sentence, even at the cost of my life.