10

Not only found the vehicle that he needed, but also a new member successfully awakened the ability. Although the process was a bit tortuous and the new member's ability was a bit weird, everyone was in a good mood except for An Xiao's stinky face. People in the last days are actually very simple, as long as they are given a little hope of survival, they can live well.

Now that they found the car, several people decided to take a good rest tonight and set off for City B tomorrow morning. Although the journey is far away, the chance of survival is greatest there. The most important thing is that Li Chun and Xu Feng's hometown is in the direction of City B. Zhao Lei is a native of City B. They can also take a look at home on the way to City B. So the idea of ​​going to City B was unanimously approved as soon as it was put forward.

However, as soon as we returned to the supermarket, everyone's excitement decreased a lot. The supermarket is no longer a safe haven for six people, but like a cage. Nowadays, supermarkets say that they are overcrowded. People who used to hide at home have to come out to beg for a living after eating up the little food stored at home. Unsurprisingly, a place like a supermarket is a common choice for everyone.

But all the things in the supermarket have a fixed number, and they are gone after eating. Not to mention that the people who came to the supermarket almost grabbed everything, leaving only empty shelves for the newcomers.

Newcomers want to live and find food is the only way out. Those who are brave can go out to search for supplies, but not all people are so brave. After all, the danger of going out is too great. Every day, many people don't come back after going out. Everyone has even seen someone being torn to pieces by zombies at the entrance of the supermarket. As a result, some courageous people will not even dare to come out.

If you want to hide and have something to eat, you can only get it from people who have something. Some people let their children come and people who have something to eat here. Seeing the child's pitiful appearance, Zhao Xueqi and An Xiao were somewhat soft-hearted at first. Li Xueqi is a mother, and there is a five-year-old daughter in the family. It is inevitable that she will feel a little compassionate when she sees children of the same age as her. Such a big child is a little prince and a little princess before the end of life. You have to chase after feeding a bite of rice, where can the child suffer this grievance.

An Xiao's feelings are more complicated. As soon as she sees these children, she can't help but think of her childhood. Unlike Gu Zhun who had to go to the orphanage when his parents were gone, An Xiao was abandoned by his family at the door of the orphanage. When she was a child, she was thin and small. There are many good things in the orphanage. An Xiao was often bullied and often hungry. It was later that An Xiao became Gu Zhun's little tail, so she barely managed to eat and gradually gained a little fatter.

But although the two of them have compassion, they will not be taken as a fool. The first time, the second time, and the third time they gave nothing. Just because these two people are often called cold-blooded. Some people take the sympathy of others as they should. He doesn't appreciate you for helping him, and he will resent you after you take back the help.

An Xiao has suffered a lot since she was a kid, and even if someone said a few words, it would not affect her at all, so what should he do. Li Xueqi is a gentle woman. Only when a child's mother began to scold her for being unsympathetic, cold-blooded and ruthless, and her face flushed, but she knew that Li Chun was struggling to get enough food for her and her child. Here, especially after seeing that they didn't give anything, those people paid attention to their children, so even if she couldn't raise her head because of being scolded, she never gave anything to others.

Just think about that although she was disgusted by those bloody scenes and had nightmares at night, but every time she followed her husband closely, just hoping to help a little. She felt that these verbal abuses were nothing.