31

Brother Hui took Xu Yiran away, and Xu Yueran hesitated, but followed. Although the look in Brother Hui's eyes at her just now made her disgusting, she had no other way to live except to follow them. When conflicts with survival, all the problems are no longer a problem. Although I am a little sorry for Wu Bin for doing this, his wife has done this, who can blame him, he can only blame the damn end times.

The eldest brother who was punching and kicking Wu Bin saw that Brother Hui was gone, and didn't bother to work hard here, so the younger brother who had confessed to the bottom also followed away.

Hulala walked a lot, leaving only a small man and Wu Bin who was unconscious. The small man saw that Wu Bin was soft and turned into a mess. He felt that even if he was thrown here, he could not live anymore, so he walked away very happily. As he walked, he cursed: "Grandma will bully Lao Tzu, and be a stupid man. If you have this time, it is better to go to Xiaoyao Xingyao. That's it, not to mention throwing it in a slum, or just throwing it here, you won't be able to live."

Wu Bin was lying on the ground. He felt a lot of pain and resentment. Suddenly he thought that maybe it would be good to die just like this. At least he would be relieved. Wu Bin slowly closed his eyes, wondering whether he died or passed out in a coma.

Although today is the day when Gu Zhun and An Xiao get married, Li Chun also took out the white wine, but at this time, everyone doesn't drink much, and Gu Zhun is a little bit drunk, and everyone else is still sober.

"We will take more missions in the future. Even if we don't do it for the mission, we can get out of it. The green crystal can improve its abilities. We can't give up anyway." Li Chun gritted his teeth, but still said, "We will go out alone again. Next time, Tiantian followed." Although she was very reluctant, Li Chun could not help it. Lvjing is different from what you eat. If it's a five-year-old kid who eats, no one cares, but when it comes to the promotion ability, once or twice is okay, and after a long time, I am afraid that others will complain. Although Xu Feng, Gu Zhun, and An Xiao are not like that, in the future, if someone else joins, just like his teammates accepted his parents without complaint, if his teammate's parents find him, he can't do you accept?

It is a good thing for their team to have more supernatural powers in normal times, but not to divide the green crystals. Green Crystal is rare, and there are many people waiting to be divided. The three powers in his own family don't know when they will be divided into one. And if he wants to protect his family, he has to improve his abilities, so even though his heart is throbbing, he still made this decision.

After listening to Li Chun, Zhao Xueqi's face was white, and Li's mother's face was not good. As the saying goes, she is a granddaughter who loves each other from generation to generation. Before the end of the world, she really wanted the sun to dare not give the moon, but now she wants a five-year-old child to go out desperately.

Father Li also knew that his son was a last resort, so he said, "Next time I go, one more person will give me more power. Can you see clearly, it is the green crystal found in the trunk?" Father Li Yesterday, I also used the green crystal given by a son, which is really good for the improvement of abilities. The most important thing is that the fatigue on the body has also been reduced a lot. In times of crisis, maybe one more green crystal will have one more chance to survive. So he doesn't care about the work in the base. Although he can support himself, if his abilities improve, he might still be able to support his family. The little granddaughter has to go out so little, so he hides. The truth at home.

"It was indeed found in the trunk. The three of us were right next to the wood-type supernatural being. Although he didn't say anything, I think the wood-type supernatural being might be able to detect the difference, otherwise he would also I won't be tossing about it all the time. It's a pity that they are the people in the base. Although we got a few green crystals, we can't get more specific information." Li Chun frowned and said.