58

Li Chun did not delay too long, and went to see Wang Ran early the next morning. Wang Ran was very happy to know Li Chun and they agreed. "Okay, brother, I will go and tell the boss now that we will be a family in the future, and we will shed our heads and blood together in the future."

Except for Li Chun, no one else was idle, so they did what they should do. An Xiao continued to go to the place where the base water system supernatural powers worked to release water. However, Gu Zhun did not come here today. He was arrested by Zhao Lei and the others. Wang Ran estimated that they would be able to move to Area B soon. Although they had not lived in for a long time, they planned to use this place as a long-term residence. Yes, so it's not a small project to pack things up at home. The others were busy, and their young couple still had a sweet and sweet love relationship. It was an eyesore to the extreme, whether it was tolerable or unbearable. Even Gu Zhun's ice cube face didn't change everyone's attention.

Of course, you don't need to allow them to do the work at home, but today he has to follow Xu Feng and Li's father to the free trade market to set up a stall, or if Xu Feng fights with others again, Li's father can't do it alone. Live this reckless kid.

As for Zhao Lei's hesitation and hesitation, he finally decided to talk to Zhao Miao. Now that he has figured it out, he doesn't have to keep thinking about the previous things. Zhao Lei thought proudly. In fact, he was just looking at the face of his little nephew. That's it.

Zhong Xue arrived early today for the work of the water system supernatural powers. In fact, she has arrived early every day these days, because she wants to finish the work sooner and go to block Wu Bin. After these days of chasing and blocking, she feels that she has gained a good result. At least a big step has been taken, and the relationship between the two has progressed rapidly. Seeing An Xiao coming by alone, without following the moving ice cube, Zhong Xue laughed and teased: "What's the matter, Gu Zhun didn't follow it today?"

Zhong Xue used to think that Gu Zhun's deserted temper would actually do the sticky thing of following An Xiao to and from get off work. Now he has not only done it, but also has an increasingly fierce posture. That kind of cheekiness really made Zhong Xue a little astonished. What a drizzle she was chasing and blocking Wu Bin all day long.

"I just came back and went on a mission again? This is too hard." Zhong Xue said.

"Well, Gu Zhun followed Xu Feng to the free trading market to set up a stall." Then he told Zhong Xue that they might join a team in Zone B. In fact, this is not a secret, because if When the matter was settled, she switched to work in Area B. Speaking of which, An Xiao was rather reluctant to bear with Zhong Xue.

Before the end of the world, An Xiao had no friends, and after the end of the world, he was always running for his life, and only Zhao Xueqi was the only woman who could talk about girls. But Zhao Xueqi and An Xiao are not in the same way. Zhao Xueqi is gentle and peaceful, and she is full of wife and mother scriptures, and sometimes even a few words about the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. But there is not much that is suitable for talking to An Xiao.

Now it's hard to have a Zhong Xue. The two have a similar temper, they are about the same age, even with the same abilities. Although Zhong Xue's previous education background is much higher than An Xiao, an orphan who only graduated from high school, now she is the only one left. After a polished commander, the whole family is not hungry. When the two get along, they have a common language.

Seeing An Xiao's face, Zhong Xue rolled her eyes and said, "What's so reluctant to do, otherwise I will join you in that team. There used to be teams from Zone B to attract me, but that It was too troublesome at the time, but now it's nice to have a companion for both of us."

An Xiao was also amused when he heard it, and it would be great if he could. She wasn't worried that the team would not accept Zhong Xue, because no matter which team on the base basically would not reject the water system supernatural powers. Even if he didn't have much strength value, he could feed himself by relying on the water power. After all, one cannot lose water anytime.

As soon as Zhong Xue finished her busy work, she threw herself to the B area and volunteered. Later, she and Wu Bin became a team member, to see how he escaped her palm.

When Wang Bing heard what Wang Ran said about the matter, he immediately laughed, "Brother Wang, you can do it, I've already taken a fancy to them, I didn't expect you to start it first."

Wang Ran was two years older than Wang Bing, but he was not trusted by Du Ling, but Wang Bing still called him brother.

"Actually, it's just luck. If it wasn't for Li Xu who almost fought with people, I wouldn't have noticed them." Li Xu was the kid who pinched Xu Feng that day. He was a fire-type supernatural person. His temperament is also very hot.

"It's a coincidence. Today, there is a water system supernatural player who said that he would join the team, his name is Zhong Xue, and his abilities are also exceptionally good. This time we can be considered a good harvest. Speaking of which Zhong Xue was able to come, it is also thanks to the king. Brother, you, Zhong Xue is only one person and usually recruits many teams, but because the security of Base B is good, she can live on herself, so she has to live by herself. This time she came here purely because of Li Chun and his team. The one named Wu Bin is going to get a month before the water tower." Speaking of this. Wang Bing couldn't help but think of Zhong Xue's very bluntly telling him that when he wanted to join the team purely because he was in love with Wu Bin, he had a piercing look.

However, thinking of the relationship between Zhao Lei and Zhao Miao mentioned by Du Ling before, and the relationship between Zhao Miao and the Xu family, Wang Bing's mind sank again. Speaking of which, Du Ling's relationship with Xu's family is not that wonderful. Du Ling's iron buddies, although they were still at peace with the Xu family, secretly they almost couldn't wait to stab each other with a knife. Although Du Ling and the others are just a small team, they will not be seen by some people for the time being, but it is better to do more than less. The most important issue before them is to recuperate and develop their own power in secret.

Thinking of this, Wang Bing looked at Du Ling, who was sitting above him, and found that his expression was not so dignified, which was obviously a lot easier than when he mentioned this a few days ago. Wang Bing had some doubts in his heart. It was only a few days before what had happened that caused the boss's attitude to change so much.

But apparently Du Ling also agreed with Li Chun and the others joining the team, Wang Bing didn't think too much about it. Let's just leave it alone to make the boss a headache. Now the few young ones he recruited under his hand are still there. He kept making troubles, and if he didn't clean them up sooner, he would not be able to give birth all day.

Of course, Wang Bing, who has been so busy and dizzy these days, doesn't know that a series of things have happened between Zhao Miao and Xu family in the past few days, which makes the unharmonious relationship between Zhao Miao and Xu family even more subtle. Who will pay attention to Zhao Lei at this stall? This person has a very low sense of existence. Although Zhao Lei is a mental power superseder, in the eyes of those people, he is far worse than a healing superseder like Zhao Miao.