15

Seeing that the atmosphere in the car was tense, Wu Bin quickly changed the subject and said, "Dad, you see this is not the way to City B. Did the few people just tell them something, so they changed the route temporarily?" For Xu Wen and Wu Bin He respected him a lot. His father-in-law helped him a lot. It was his mother's serious illness at the beginning. It was all the money paid by his father-in-law. Although his mother left in the end, he still remembered that his mother took him by the hand before he died. Knowing the good news.

His mother was an honest person all her life. She never took advantage of others and never did anything wrong, but God still made her terminally ill very unfairly, but in this way, the mother still did not change her kind nature and knew her father-in-law. A lot of help to their family, even before he died, he was still instructing him to treat Yiran well. So even though Xu Yiran had a bad temper and was very stubborn, he just endured it silently.

Seeing the son-in-law came out to ease the atmosphere, Xu Wen's face eased. He was very satisfied with Wu Bin, and he also noticed that Li Chun and their path had changed. But looking at the wives and daughters around him who were completely unaware of the cruelty of the last days, he could only continue to follow Li Chun and the others. If they set off on their own without mentioning the question of whether the supplies are enough or not, I am afraid that he will not be able to go back to City B with his family even after all his life.

Li Chun and the others had no idea what happened in the car that had been following them. They were heading to T City. However, this night was not as lucky as yesterday, not only found a place to live, but also found a lot of food. They can only sleep in the wild this night.

At night, when zombies are most active, the danger of living in the wild is more than twice as dangerous as during the day. So none of the four men dared to sleep, and only allowed two women and their children to sleep in the car. Fortunately, although the outskirts are desolate, they are also sparsely populated. Nothing happened at night, and it was very safe till dawn. The next day, a few people continued to drive non-stop, and finally arrived at T City in the evening.

Before the end of the world, the economic level of T City and S City was completely incomparable. Because it was a mountainous area, the economy was not very developed, so many young adults went out to work. Compared with the densely populated city of S, there are much fewer people here.

But such a place that was not valued before the end of the world has now become everyone's life-saving place. Because of the small population base, a safe base was quickly cleared out by people.

However, because it is less than a month before the end of the world occurs, so here is just a defense that is not too perfect. Outside is a wall of earth temporarily piled up by bulldozers and earth-type abilities, and there is only one door for entry and exit. When Li Chun and the others arrived, there were still many people who were strengthening cement beside the hot mound, trying to reinforce another layer on the basis of the existing ancient city wall of T City, so that T City could be tightly enclosed.

There were eight or nine vehicles at the entrance of the base, and everyone looked like they were in a hurry. Obviously, they came here when they heard that the base was established. The people at the gate of the base are being checked. The supervision here is still relatively strict, as long as you want to enter the base, all vehicles such as gasoline must be handed in, and half of the food must be handed in.

But the base did not harvest these materials in vain. As long as they enter the base, everyone can receive a lunch every day with a confidence card. Although it is just the simplest steamed bread and pickles, it is also a life-saving food for many people. Of course, if you want to live better and eat better, you have to rely on your own skills. You can exchange materials or earn points for base work.