UNLEASHED

Ayanokoji pov:

"Yamauchi in first place with 31 praise votes,Ayanokoji will be expelled ,please come to the office for the remaining paperwork". 

Chabashira sensei announced with a gloomy expression her voice almost broke.I looked around the classroom to see that my classmates had happy faces.Though they were surprised by Yamauchi getting most of the praise votes they were happy nonetheless.Kushida looked as if she was trying her best to conceal her laughter.

Horikita too had a gloomy expression as she was shouting at her classmates as to why they got him expelled.

I looked around thinking where I went wrong.Was it because I trusted sakayanagi or was it because for once I wanted Horikita to be a good leader.

But.

.

.

.

.

None of it mattered now .Now I realized what the major problem was I had expected Class D to grow into better people.

For the longest time since coming to this school I didn't want to follow what my father said .I didn't want to look down on others as incompetent rather I wanted them to grow and become better people lending them a hand here and there.

But

.

.

.

.

.Where did it get me.Here I am sitting surrounded by incompetent fools,about to lose my freedom.The freedom someone had to die for just so I could have three years of normal life .I guess I let Matsuo down .The whiteroom masterpiece couldn't even keep his freedom because he refused to believe his father's ideals.

How naive.

 .I saw Sudo grinning at me as if I was his greatest enemy.Perhaps he was happy about me leaving thinking he had a chance with Horikita .Now that I think about it I saved him once before and this how I was repaid.He was just another critic vote in the process of my expulsions.

Same was the case with Ike and yamauchi ,now that I think about it was it worth it to have saved them during their so called 'operation delta'.

I had foolishly believed that I will get a normal life considering who I was.I was a horrible human being and I guess the main reason for this was because I wanted to feel like i was not.It was a pipe dream but I tried to become a good person.

Helped Horikita grow as a leader,made Ryuuen better ,helped Ichinose with her problems.But turns out you can't make everyone grow,some people are just born scum and that is all I could see Class D as now.

The Ayanokoji group was in tears except for Yukimura who didn't like me much as I never told him any thing about me and he had concluded that I was holding back for some reason .He thought that I had been looking down on him and when Horikita asked who had voted for me to be expelled he had shamelessly raised his hand shocking the rest of the group.

Kei and Satou were trying their best to hold themselves together and not killing everyone that had voted for me to be expelled.The other boys of class d too were happy with me leaving for some apparent reason(Well he does talk to a lot of girls so many of the perverts hate him)

If Shizuku and Izumi were to see me now they would have been disappointed ,I couldn't even fulfill a promise of living a normal life.

I got up from my seat not bothering to conceal the darkness my eyes held anymore and walked toward the office.It was honestly tiring to keep my eyes that way so I just let it out.