AYANOKOJI WITHOUT ANHS

Ayanokoji obeys his orders and never goes to ANHS .

Matsuo never loses his life and Eichiro is admitted in a prestigious school where he works hard and eventually a high paying job never becoming someone of importance and eventually just being a lamb in the herd.

Nanase never meets Kiyotaka and eventually loses connection with Eichiro who is too busy in his studies and later in his job.

Kiyotaka goes back to the whiteroom during September and continues his training.

The training becomes more ruthless and some parts of it can be considered  as straight up torture .Things like keeping your mind calm  under pressure are taught on another level.Having him solve problems while making him go through immense pain.

Kiyotaka struggles for a week or two but eventually gets used to his new training regiment.The scarce emotions he experienced with Matsuo never get a chance to develop and are long gone and darkness ,the void his golden eyes hold just become more deep and he becomes more ruthless.

While at ANHS the year is ending some of the 5th generation students that hate Kiyotaka straight up request to be put in same generation as Kiyotaka foolishly thinking they could take him on but it didn't go well for them.

After experiencing the hellish curriculum of the demonic 4th most of the top products of the 5th generation began breaking down and were disposed off..As a final attempt some of  the remaining students led by Yagami Takuya decided to sabotage the masterpiece only to end up miserably failing as Kiyotaka dealt with them with extreme coldness not  shredding a bit of mercy to anyone that got in his path.

Eventually all of the 5th generation students that participated were all disposed of as no one could keep up with him.

The faction that considered him as a god started to praise him even more led by Amasawa Ichika.

In the span of next two years Kiyotaka completed his entire curriculum with knowledge surpassing any human and body pushed to the limits as humanely thought possible.

He was eventually introduced to Saya Akihime ,the daughter of one of the investors of the white room and a family that held a lot of influence, that would cement the dream of professor Ayanokoji for his son to rule Japan.

Saya initially completed rejected the idea of marrying him .Kiyotaka convinced her that he wouldn't force her if she doesn't want to but they had to maintain a good image in front of their fathers and could later go their respective ways when they have the power and influence to do so.

Saya agreed with the idea seeing no better alternative but eventually after Kiyo helped her with dealing with some stuff she fell for him and eventually confessed to him .

Kiyo was surprised when she confessed but honestly told her that he felt nothing for her but he was willing to learn and told her that she might just be nothing but a textbook for him to use and throw away to understand love.

Saya was saddened by this but since she knew a little about what he went through as a child in the white-room she immediately resolved herself that she will teach him about emotions and love even if he uses her as a tool .Kiyo was surprised to see her determination but was glad anyway.

Two more years have passed by and Kiyo now rules Japan and he has introduced many reforms which have caused a major growth in Japan's economy.The white room has also been reformed now it accepts students that are willing to go beyond their limits to become the best of the best.The entrance test is pretty hard and mostly only 50 STUDENTS FROM ALL OVER JAPAN are selected .The methods used are obviously more lenient than what they used to be.

Unlike his father he now has many allies he got acquainted with over time,the major being Kiryuuin Fuka ,Koenji,Sakayanagi Arisu .

He also met Horikita Manabu someone who gained his respect due to his abilities and judgement and asked him to work under him which Manabu happily accepted .

Just assume Izumi is his secretary  and best friend if you read the other fic.

The White room is now an elite producing factory  even surpassing ANHS .

Kiyotaka has started to show more emotions over the past years .Him and Saya have gotten married and now he can clearly say that he loves her with all the love he has .

And that is how it all ends up for the protagonist and in the end he has his victory with his love by his side.

Well that's all

Is a reaction to this one possible .

And if it is should I make one .

Well Saya is an OC .If you are wondering what she is like go read the other fic.

Thank you.