Kiyotaka in Mercenary Enrollment

Ok since people don't remember the characters well , here is an overview

Shin Jiyeh - The aunt of SW corp , also a bitch , but in a good way

Yu Ijin - The cool protagonist that can kill you with looks alone 

Shin Yuna - The girl that goes to school with a bodyguard , still gets kidnapped

Sujakoo - The bodyguard of Yuna 

Yu Dahyun - The sister of the mc.

Ok that should do it I guess

Ayanokoji pov:

It was the first time I had come to a foreign country on my own without being followed by my father and his tons of bodyguards , after being free of the white room I had worked on starting a business and had grown it to a billion dollar company in the past 3 years I was currently 17 , I had a meeting with the chairman of the SW corporation and instead of taking a private jet I decided why not travel in a normal plane for a change, I had already informed the chairman and he said he would send someone to pick me up .

As I moved out of the airport I saw several men from SW and a woman standing in the front , I walked towards them and said "Hello "

Most of them except for a guy with silver hair jumped not knowing when did I get behind them ,

"Ahh , you must be Kiyotaka kun " The woman said

"Yes that would be me ,miss" I replied

"Shin Jiyeh , I will escorting you to the chairman " She replied

I simply nodded and entered the car with her 

After the meeting with chairman I currently was in a predicament , having come to Korea for the first time I had decided to go around and explore a bit by myself and the chairman wouldn't allow it saying it was dangerous and I should take a bodyguard . Sigh How troublesome

"You can't do this Kiyotaka , there are a lot of people that don't like you and this isn't Japan" Jiyeh shouted at me .

Huh

"Well how about this if I prove I can protect myself I will be on my way and if I can't you can send one with me " I answered her my voice monotone 

"Huh , well if you beat Ijin here I will allow you to go alone ", she replied 

The person in question was a young boy possibly 19 years old , to others it would look like she was going easy on me by making me fight the youngest amongst them but I knew better this guy was not normal , he might even make me go all out .

"Well bring it on I guess" I nodded towards Ijin who got in a fighting stance .

"Go easy on him Ijin we don't want him hurt " She said in a low tone but I was able to pick it up , should I tell them I can speak Korean .\

The person named Ijin just looked at me and decided to attack first since he realized I wasn't going to attack first .

He sent a punch towards my solar plexus which I deflected using basic Aikido and we continued exchanging blows , I realized he was an expert fighter although his fighting style was created by himself and was a combination of several martial arts , he seemed to be good with his legs , he would create an opening using his punches but once close enough he uses the opportunity to use his legs to deliver heavy blows , after 20 min of fighting neither of us were tired but none of us would gain an upper hand without significantly hurting the other party .

"Ok lets call it a draw , Ijin can show me around I guess " I said snapping everyone out of their daze , looks like it was the first time they saw him having a hard time , well if we were serious I would have lost or would I ? Maybe ,who knows?

"Huh" Was the reply I got out of her.

"Man these high schoolers are getting wilder " A bodyguard said .

I decided to ignore their words and decided to head out , I was looking around and visiting places with Ijin following me without saying a word , which I didn't mind since I liked it quite .

After the day was over I was being escorted back home , Ijin said something about going to a pc cafe and I decided why not do the same so I tagged along , he didn't seem to mind so I went along .

On the way we ran into a girl who also looked like a high schooler , 

Dahyun :"Oh Ijin oppa would you be back for dinner today" she asked him , seems like she was his sister.

Ijin's attitude seems to have taken a 180 as he smiled and gave an affirmative nod , she glanced at  me and then asked him something he seemed to think for a moment before asking 

Ijin :"Would you like to join us for dinner" He asked , seeing no problem I just nodded 

Then we went to a pc cafe I and I met up with his friends ,

After that we went our separate ways , it had been a while since I had homecooked meal so I was kind of looking forward to it .

As we reached Ijin house we were greeted with warm smiles of his grandfather and sister , what a nice way to come back home , kind of makes me jealous maybe I should get a girlfriend Ichinose has been asking me out for a while now.

Putting those thoughts aside I sat on the table , the food or the apartment weren't luxurious but I had no complains it was fun .

Dahyun : " So Kiyotaka are you enjoying Korea, there are a lot of places I can recommend if you want  " She said with a smile 

Kiyotaka:"Well that would be a great help , my current guide is kind of oblivious to the places you can visit " I said looking at Ijin who just looked away 

 Dahyun : "Sure I will give oppa the list and he can pass it to you "She replied with another smile .

I just nodded thanking her .It was a nice day overall.

And finish.

Any new Ideas anyone ?

Do you read highschool dxd fics cause I have draft for a chapter , tell me and I will publish it .

Later.