Masterpieces don't need quirks

Ayanokoji pov:

Yeah , yeah you know as always I was hit by lightning and like any other main character that dies in the first chapter I was reborn in another world .

As soon as I woke up memories of the owner of this body came flooding back to me , he was quirkless and still wanted to be a hero , his current body was eleven years old but his quirk hasn't showed yet and with 10 being the maximum age limit  it took for someone to manifest a quirk he had lost all hope and decided to end his pathetic excuse of a life.

A pity really, he had a descent mind and analytical skills he could have very much excelled in anything he set his mind to especially in business and politics , however the constant reminder that one's worth was determined by their quirks led him to take his own life .

I can't exactly blame him though it was the dogma that led to his beliefs when even your parent doesn't believe you it is very hard to believe in oneself , I wonder if his mother had said something other than 'I am sorry' , would his fate had taken a different turn would he still have killed himself , or would he have taken an entirely different path ,all those questions were very intriguing but there was no point in pondering about it anymore .

Izuku Midoriya was dead and now I had possession of his body for god knows what reason and I would have to make do with the fact that I will be living in this world from now on , how troublesome.

Well this body is still 11 year old so a little training here and there might be able to bring me back to my former strength or even surpass it , the human body had evolved massively over the past years and quirks were a prime example of that so even if this body is quirkless it might be hiding somethings that human body was incapable of doing back in my time.

With those  thoughts I walked back to my home . I silently opened the door thinking about how will I interact with the mother of Izuku , from my memories she is used to fake smiles that he always shows yet she never does anything to help him more like she can't do anything , being  a single mother has taken a toll on her but the fact she did nothing had a huge impact on Izuku's mental health , being a bystander might not be a crime but for the one suffering being a bystander is as great of a crime as directly tormenting someone.

I opened the door completely only to be greeted by Inko Midoriya who quickly came over to me worry evident in her eyes .

"Izuku my baby where were you , it has been so late and you still didn't show up I was so worried " She spoke without missing a breath 

"Sorry mom , I was playing and lost track of time " I replied trying to smile as that's what Izuku would do.

She looked at me strangely for a second and then continued

"Well I made katsudon today so go clean up and then we will eat" perhaps aware of the fact that I had no friends she sensed I was not telling the truth but she decided not to push the matter and let me off .

Timeskip-4yrs(cause I ain't writing training arc in a oneshot)

It had been 4 years since I was transferred to this world , over the past few years I had experimented with this body and thoroughly trained it , and the results were excellent to say the least , as I had expected the baseline for power was very different in this world , I was much more stronger than I was in the white room , the human body had evolved significantly and due to that I could perform activities that were more or less impossible in my previous world , seems like people were so focused on quirks that they actually forgot to strengthen their bodies , the technology was significantly advanced leading to pretty handy equipment I myself had delved deeper into the world of technology and had patented several products  using an alias , I had also worked on business and started a company and well , I was rich .