Kiyotaka's Maid

It was a rather peaceful day for the second years at ANHS there were no special exams coming up any time soon,the previous director had been reinstated and Nagumo had been expelled cause he was being a bit*h along with Yagami.

Ayanokoji pov:

Huhhh such a peaceful atmosphere I can live like this forever .My classmates were as loud as ever since classes hadn't started yet but I don't mind.

Nothing has happened over the past few weeks and my relationship with peaceful life chan has been rather stable ,i daresay that life has been peaceful .

Nothing can ruin this perfect day or so I had thought before

"The class is getting a transfer student"Chabashira sensei announced .

Calm down Kiyotaka it is just a transfer student who somehow managed to get in this school I am pretty sure it isn't someone sent by my father to expel me or make my life miserable.

Before anyone could speak she spoke again

"You can come in now"As she said that a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes with a poker face entered the classroom .Huh she looks like someone I know.

"My name is Kimiyo Aiko.Its nice to meet you"She said in a flat voice she stated with a calm voice and a poker face.Huh I know someone with the same name ...Wait its her .Why is she here .

No no  no peaceful life chan I can explain there is still hope.

Peaceful life chan:'I am tired of you two timing Kiyo ,its better if we end this relationship here'

I can't say anything to defend myself .I still have a chance if she doesn't say anything about me it will be rather calm and I can get to see some hope of peace however

"Ah there you are Kiyoytaka sama"

My hopes were crushed the next instant as she called me that .Now the boys were glaring at me as to why a beauty such as herself was calling me as master .The girls were having a strange w-expression on their faces.

Exploiting the situation a useless character everyone hates spoke up

Kushida:"Kimiyo san do you perhaps know Ayanokoji and why do you call him as master"

Just you wait Kushida you are now on my expel list.

Kimiyo:"Well I am his personal maid and so its common sense to call him as master and tend to all his needs"

As she said that the perverts' glare just became more intense and the girls had looks of disgust while some were blushing heavily.

Just what kind of weird thoughts are these high schoolers having.

"Ayanokoji you bastard "Miyamoto stated as he charged towards me wanting to punch me.

I just stayed still knowing full well that his punch won't be able to connect with my face.

In a second Kimiyo closed the distance between us and judo flipped Miyamoto .The class was in awe looking at he speed which might be on par with a white roomer at the top of his generation excluding me of course .

She was a peculiar existence for me .When I first met her it was on the streets of New York starving .I helped her out when I was returning back to Japan.For some reason my father approved of her coming along with us saying something about having loyal allies .

She trained hard and was rather impressive had to say for some reason she liked me a lot and serving me always bought a small on her face.

Well back to the topic at hand

"If anyone lays a finger on  Kiyotaka sama I wil personally make sure you will regret it"she said in a cold tone making the entire class flinch .

Chabs:"Well I will overlook this for now since it was Miyamoto's fault but let's get the class started"

And the day went by with most of my classmates drilling holes in my skull with their stares and a maid refusing to take a seat and standing beside my desk the entire time.

*Sigh* I can't get a moment of peace in this messed up school .Maybe I should have just stayed in the white room.

When the classes ended I sprinted away from my class to avoid any more questions and to have a talk with Aiko before she ruins all my chances at a somewhat peaceful life.

As I was making my way towards the dormitory I met up with an unexpected individual.

"Yahallo Ayanokoji kun"Ichinose stated with a bright cheerful voice as  walked towards my dorm room .

"Hello Ichinose were you waiting for someone"I said as I calmed my breathing due to all the running.

"No I just wanted to meet up with you"she stated blushing a little.What an adorable sight .

"Looks like you have already found yourself a bride KIyotaka sama"A monotone voice made its way to our ears.

Hearing this Ichinose went completely red with smoke coming out of her years .Great she crashed now how am I supposed to find out what she was here for.

"Its not like that at least .....not yet"A flustered Ichinose said though I wasn't able to hear the last part .

*Ahem*"Well ,Aiko as Ichinose said that is not the case,stop going around evaluating people as my potential bride"I stated tiredly.

"Well its part of the job for me "She said as stood beside me.

"Etto,Ayanokoji kun who is this" Ichinose stated coming out of her crashed state .

"well my name is Kimiyo Aiko ,I am the personal maid of Kiyotaka sama "She elegantly bowed leaving Ichinose stunned by her beauty and mannerism.

Well this is going to be a long day isn't it.

Well that will be all.

Sorry about the updates I am busy with my work and time isn't something I have a lot of recently.

Do leave your ideas for one shots if you want some .

I am thinking about finishing the twist up completely .Only two chapters are left in it so, leave your thoughts about that too.

Thank you.