AYANOKOJI'S ADVENTURES

AYANOKOJI PERSON POV:

I opened my eyes to find myself in a world of complete white ,the last thing I remember was getting hit by lightning as I lost my consciousness .

Suddenly a figure that radiated power was in front of me I couldn't even sense her till she was right in front of me.

"Hello young one,I am the one of the world's goddess,you can call me Fuki "The goddess stated out,now that I got a clear look she looked stunning even to someone like me that was usually unphased by things like beauty .

"Oh the surroundings must be little inconvenient to you "She said as she snapped her fingers and the white world was replaced by a starry sky and we were sitting in a field with lush green grass ,there was a pond nearby and the fireflies that roamed over the clear pond made the scene breathtaking.

"Beautiful isn't it " "Yes"was all I could say .

"Now on to the main topic ,seems like I actually dropped a bolt of lightning on you by accident tehe"She said as she lightly hit her head the whole image of a mature woman shattered in an instant .

"Ahem so is this the part where I am judged "I asked not caring in the slightest ,although I would like to have a peaceful time this thing is completely out of my control and the only thing I could do is keep moving forward and survive like I always have .

"Well since you suffered greatly in your life the best option would be to let you go upstairs but I  am afraid you won't find your peace there"I knew what she meant ,I had no experience in feelings or emotion you can't find peace if you don't know how to feel,cause even if you find it you won't know and can that kind of peace  be called peace?

"So it would be reincarnation but if I erase your memories it wouldn't do you any justice and since it was my fault that you died I will help you out "She spoke in a childish tone.

"So how about this I will grant you freedom but you will have to find your peace yourself since it can only be found and not granted .

The proposal is simple I will give you a power and you will be able to jump between different worlds every time you die the world will switch automatically and when you finally find what you are looking for you can just wish for it and I will come and collect your soul myself and maybe get married   "She gave me a seductive look .It was hard to resist but I managed causing her to pout ,what a cute entity I unconsciously patted her head ,

"Hoho how bold no one ever dared to look at me but here you are patting my head without a care in the world"

"Sorry I couldn't help myself " I replied in a monotone voice 

""No worries it was quiet pleasant if I say so myself" she said with a smirk on her face .

"Well enough with that we will be able to do that when you are finally ready to come to me even if I wait for eternities  "She licked her lips causing me to shiver .I might be into stronger women  that can easily take me down now that I think about it.

"About your powers 

Well considering your character one of the best powers that come to mind are 

"She paused deliberately to maybe create a dramatic effect.

"A Levelling system "She spoke in excitement this looked like a rare occurence judging by her expressions

"What is a levelling system "I asked curiously

"It is like levelling up in games ,you do quests and defeat monsters and enemies to gain experience ,they practically have no bottom limit and live long enough you will be able to kill  a god" That sounded similar to me ,I  was often told that my potential was unlimited at the white room but I had known that I had my limitations there no matter how hard I trained I wouldn't be faster than a speeding bullet or be able to lift a train but now it seemed like all those limitations were removed .

"Also I will give you an option to call me when you are lonely ,I will be watching over you ~"She said in a joyful tone ,I don't think I out of all people will get lonely since I had grown up  in solation surviving all by myself but who knows what the future holds ,

"Since you are already the strongest in your world I don't think you will trouble levelling up ,have fun later darling ~~"She said and the world around us disappeared .

I woke up to an unfamiliar ceiling ,what was strange beside the fact that I had no idea where I was was the status window floating in front of me 

I opened to see my status and found out I was  level 100 and my profession was ...

Necromancer king .

All the memories of my abilities of the system rushed into my head ,this was convenient Thanks Fuuki .

I walked out of the house I was in and saw lush green fields just as I was taking in the view a large dragon flew in the air above me ,this was going to an interesting experience I thought as  I moved towards a nearby town that I saw on the map.

Hehe

Chapter 1 done .

where should Kiyo go on his adventures 

I made him a little OP since I want it to be slice of life related rather than fighting and all and I also don't write fight scenes but there will be some when I feel like it .

Later .