Sensei

Kiyotaka pov:

It was an unusual morning ,the usually strict and disciplined Chabashira sensei was not on time today, it had been 15 minutes since homeroom started and she didn't show up

The class was getting restless but no one said anything as it would result in reduction of private points.A few minutes later the classroom door opened ,the class was expecting Chabashira sensei to walk in but on the contrary a new face that I was awfully familiar with walked in.

The person that walked in was a woman who looked like she was in her late twenties ,she had long waist length silver hair and violet eyes ,her face was tight and she wore a serious expression much like our previous sensei but she looked even more beautiful and strict.

"Good Morning class your teacher has been suspended for a month and I will be taking charge till then .My name is Kiyomi Aria and you would call me sensei or Kiyomi sensei" Her voice demanded respect and the class understood that ,

"Eh what did Sae chan sensei do, and can we call you Aria chan sensei"Ike blurted out not understanding at all, forget what I said about understanding this guy is an idiot ,

She glared at Ike who finally got the idea that he should no talk to her like that and shrunk in his seat trying to avoid the glare ,he should be grateful that glaring is all she did if we were in the whiteroom this guy would have been disposed off already or had a broken bone at the very least.

Aria sensei was not someone to be messed with ,back in the whiteroom she had taken the mantle of my teacher after I had defeated all the instructors there , no one had the ability to go against me ,the instructors couldn't keep up with my power so none of them would want to fight me but she was on a whole different level although I was now able to surpass her she was a monster back when we first met to the point that even "that man" was skeptical about employing her.

To put it simply she was my personal trainer and also an artificial genius that had worked her way to the top by herself ,no whiteroom no personal training she did it all herself.

I would consider her as a mother figure if we hadn't......................................................................................well lets just say she is great in bed and leave it there .

The question was how did she end up here ,did that man send her ,well going against her would certainly be a troublesome task 

*sigh *another day of straying away from peaceful life chan  .

"Why are you sighing Kiyotaka are you not happy to see your beloved sensei"She said breaking me out of my thoughts. 

*sigh *another day of straying even further away from peaceful life chan .

The class was bewildered as the new sensei called out to the gloomy loner of the class ,the Ayanokoji group was giving me questioning looks while the boys were glaring.

Like is it not possible that we were student-teacher in the past what the hell is wrong with the people of this class .

"Not really "I replied monotonously.

In response she just smirked at me ,"how about you meet me after class ,I am still new here and I would like you to show me around and I can get to know how you have been all this time."

I could feel the glares getting stronger ,please sensei you are going to get me killed.

"Sure" I replied to further prolong the discussions so that the classes could begin.

Timeskip:

After school I rushed out of the class so as to avoid the questions I had told them she was my tutor and I was her favorite which was not far from the truth since I was her only student.

"You seem to be in quite a hurry were you that eager to meet me" Aria sensei said as I rushed out the school building 

"Not really ,I just didn't want to make you wait " I replied ,We both were walking towards the malls as I showed her around and hoped to not run into anyone but as always luck was not on my side.

"Oh hello Ayanokoji kun "As always Ichinose Honami runs into me out of pure coincidence

(Little did he know it was all part of Honami's plan)

Ahem 

"Hello Ichinose "I responded blankly while the women on my right just looked at us.

"Oh Good evening Kiyomi sensei "Looks like she just noticed her ,how can she miss such an intimidating beautiful woman.

(She was focused on the T-r.....Ahem) 

"Good Evening to you too Ichinose "She sternly replied. 

"Is Ayanokoji kun perhaps showing you around the school ,can I also join in." She asked with a warm smile

"Yes Kiyotaka has been showing me around and I don't think there is a need for you to burden yourself" She replied.

'So for Ichinose its a burden but destroying peaceful life chan is not one to me 'Ayanokoji thought in his mind.

As the sun went down and I  was done with showing Aria sensei around  was beginning to go towards the  dorm but  was stopped,

"Come with me to my room I will cook dinner for you as repayment for showing me around" Aria sensei said 

"Hmm there is no need for that" I must stay vigilant of her or it won't end well 

" I have Ice Cream"

"I am coming" I replied without hesitation ,all I need to do is keep the beast in check or ice cream won't be the only thing being devoured tonight .

"Something never change" She giggled showing me a smile something you would rarely see on her always ice cold serious face .

With that we made our way towards the teacher's dorm .

I will leave the rest to the reader's imagination .

Thank you .

Later.