MEMORIES OF WHITE

Ayanokoji pov:

I was sitting in my room along with the rest of Ayanokoji group when Haruka asked me a question.

Haruka:"Hey Kiyopon why don't you ever smile"She asked me out of nowhere perhaps she thought that I was bored with their company.

Deciding to give a vague answer i replied

"Well I was just born this way"

I couldn't exactly tell them my past so I came up with an excuse.

Akito:"Well you must have smiled or cried an some point"Akito chimed in apparently interested 

Keisei:"Yes I am also interested I haven't exactly seen you change your expressions " 

Airi:"M-m-me too" Apparently all of them were interested  

I closed my eyes and remembered a distant memory of last when I cried.

Flashback

Ayanokoji pov:

"Kiyotaka can you please kill me"

The blonde haired girl asked me with teary eyes .There was no hope in her eyes .The same eyes that held all the excitement and childish determination were long gone.

All she wanted now was to end her life and free herself from all the misery she was to suffer in the coming future.She knew there was no escape left .She would eventually die off like the rest of the generation as I keep improving .

She had reached her limit and perhaps wanted to die by the hands of someone she loved .

"are you sure about this Shizuku"

She just nodded .She had made up her mind if I refused it here she would just do it herself later and she won't be able to take the training anymore.I knew she won't be able to give up on all emotions it would break her.she was made up of them after all.

I took the knife and aimed it to give her a painless and quick death.

But..

I hesitated .I didn't want her to die.

She was the only person that kept me human .I knew without her I would be just ....

EMPTY.

But what should I do to stop her .Give her hope?Faith?They were something I had given up a long time ago how could I have asked her to cling to those false ideals that had no significance in the white hell we were chained up in.

Resolving myself I struck and when she started falling I caught her in my arms .She just looked at me with a smile and said "Don't cry you idiot I will always stay with you no matter what happens "She said as she finally closed her eyes with that she gave me her last smile and never woke up from her slumber.

 I realized my eyes were moist I touched my cheeks to see I was actually crying .That was probably the last time I felt human the last time I genuinely cried .

FLashback end.

I opened my eyes to see the ayanokoji group giving me weird looks.

"Kiyopon we were trying to talk but you spaced out.Now you are crying are you ok"Haruka asked me as she looked at me with worry.

Crying.huh I guess you are still with me Shizuku.

"Nothing "I replied as we went to our usual talks and hung out.

Well how was it.

Should I make one more .

The reactions to this one would be pretty cool .What do you think?

The reaction for the previous chapter might be uploaded tomorrow .

Thank you.