UNLEASHED 2

Ayanokoji pov:(15 mins earlier)

As I accepted my fate and entered Tsukishiro's office to receive my expulsion notice I saw something peculiar.

Tsukishiro wasn't wearing his usual smile and instead had an expression of annoyance on his face as he saw me walk in he started speaking.

"Are you here to laugh at my face or rub it in my face that you can not be defeated no matter what I try."I of course was surprised but didn't show it on my face and asked him back.

"What could you be talking about"I decided to pry for information acting if I was arrogant about what had apparently happpened.

"I should have known that you already had backups set up but you managed to collect 20 mil points without the school authorities noticing,huh you really are a monster.You successfully managed to overturn expulsion by sheer force".

Well I had no idea what had happened but someone had paid 20 mil points to overturn my expulsion and judging from his expression Tsukishiro doesn't seem to know the person  who did ,perhaps they used an anonymous account .

But who could do it Sakayanagi ? No it would take her some time to collect that many points .Manabu ?No he isn't exactly in a position to give away 20 mil points .Nagumo was definitely out of the question since he had spent a lot of his points on trying to get me expelled .Well that also means he won't be able to overturn his expulsion if someone 'decided' to expel him .

I received a text message on my phone from an anonymous account 'Come to the special annex.Playtime is over.'

Well this solves one problem but who was this person that had managed to pull something like this off without even being noticed by anyone in the first place.

As I made my way out of Tsukishiro 's office I saw Sakayangi,Ryueen and Fuka senpai telling me they have the points to overturn my expulsion ,Well looks like I was right about it not being Sakayanagi.

As I walked out to the special annex I realized that there was no point in staying in Class D anymore that was just a handicap with Chabashira and Horikita being almost completely useless .Maybe I should consider transferring to Ichinose's class.

I also can't stay there since once I begin destoying the defectives the class as a whole would become weak and I might have problems in the future if exams like this keep appearing in the future ,in short Class D is now off this chessboard .

I reached the empty special annex as I made my way towards the stair I sensed someone's gaze over me ,what was peculiar about this gaze however was that I couldn't sense the exact place where it was coming from it was as if I was up against a trained assassin ,naturally I got my guard up ,when I blocked a kick coming from behind me .Before I could get a good look the said person disappeared in the dark annex again .

"I see you are sharp as ever "I turned around and saw someone I hadn't expected to see here of all places."Its been a while Kiyotaka"he said with his expression turning softer .

"Yeah.Hello Izumi."Was all I could blurt out .

"I see you are surprised to see me its only natural but I decided not to reveal myself so that you could live peacefully at this school ,experiencing what you came here for "As always he seems to be the one doing most of the talking ,though its still terrifying how well he knows what I am upto  even after not meeting for 4 years . 

"Well now moving out to the main topic,I know that you don't want to use your abilities ,but at least use some portion of them you have gained attention of some morons of this school and you need to show them their place or they will keep trying to crush you its human nature after all ,to try and supress those they deem weaker then themselves it gives them a feeling of power and authority even if it is fake."He said as he leaned against the wall.

I didn't respond I knew what he was talking about I had been trying to lay low and hide my  abilities completely and it backfired ,even at my weakest I will still remain the best is something that is true for myself  but if I don't do anything there will be problems .Guess I should use some of my abilities afterall.

"Well I would like to thank you for helping me out this time around"I showed my genuine gratitude.

"Just doing my job ,I have been tasked to look after you anyway"He blurted out,

Oh I forgot my father had him trained to become my bodyguard so it was natural for him to do this for me.

"Well I would like to drown some people in misery and I would appreciate if you help me out,from this moment you are allowed to stop holding back and go all out "I told him and he nodded along.

Well time to give some  people a lesson in the white room style .Making the completely hopeless till they adapt or break.

Suddenly mine and Izumi's phone buzzed indicating school had sent a notification to everyone the message read 'Expulsion of Ayanokoji Kiyotaka has been revoked due to 20 mil points being paid bt the student'

Well I would normally have to worry about explaining this to the defects but there is  no need for that anymore since I would be changing classes with that on mind I contacted Arisu for a favor .

The defects will not stand a chance for what is about to come with that in mind I sent file to the student council room .

And the next moment a message was received by the students from the school .

'Ike Kanji has been expelled'

Well let the chaos begin.